SCP 049 - A Doctors Duty

GrandNova

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uPf1cCltHTV1IQS3ivNay2rM9DBRPl9k56iecJ3WKSY/edit?usp=sharing

Additional notes for the reader:

SCP Color coding: Red - Keter, Yellow - Euclid, Green - Safe

Names are colour coded based on rank and during Audio or Video logs sentences are colour coded to the person as well.

Notices of required security clearance are not to be taken seriously by the reader and are done to make the document feel more genuine unless you intend to use the Information in RP. You are free to read Level 4 clearance no matter your own clearance but cannot bring up information from these sections in RP unless your clearance level is 4+ or you found out another way.

Parts of the document that are redacted are done to make it more genuine. You can just highlight the redacted area to read the information. Just don't take any redacted information taken from these sections into RP. 

Please let me know what you think of the database entry. If it is well received I may start making more of them for these tests. Maybe get creative with it.

Typography

5/5

I didn't see any mistakes in grammar. Other than a singular capitalization error, and a minor spelling error.

Presentation

5/5

Format is good, amazing use of the D-Class report and text coloring.

Creativity

5/5

Seeing if SCP-049 is biased in sensing the pestilence within people. Very interesting idea.

Writing

5/5

Great work! This log is wonderfully wrote.

Lore

5/5

I love the D-Class records, and the incident report at the bottom. Makes it seem like I am actually being shown separate documents.

Overall

25/25 (100%)

Pretty good log! Also, you can use this on an RFA application if you'd like!

This test log is simply amazing, one of the best ones I have graded yet.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png