Kiwi's HLPR Bot application

K I W I

Application:

1. What’s your Ingame Name?: Kiwi

2. What’s your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:98059290 

3. What is your Rank?: MP FTO SCS

4. What’s your time on the Server?: Says one week but I started back at the start of April

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?: 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?: 1

7. Who gave you permission to apply?: Foreman Bulborb

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)?: I've been in maintenance for the longest of all my current jobs I'm trained for, I'm fairly adept to Roleplay and following the rules and I think my experience hopefully, I'm in a multitude of other branches so I'm pretty experienced in the inner workings of all their rules as I've also dabbled in practically all branches on the server that are available to test the waters on them all, some I'm no longer in as others peaked my interest. I've also got the experience of being an FTO and SCS on Maintenance, only sub branch I haven't tried were MMF and HLPR Bot.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do?: Do nothing other than maybe tell foundation personnel that a SCP is being breached, other than that, HLPR Bot cannot harm CI unless CI has harmed foundation personnel that is utility or itself.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

ACCEPTED

Speak to HCMD/HLPR Bot Gamma to be trained!

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.