Corner/Niner's IC Vice Commander Fixer Application

Corners

Vice Commander Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit to be an Imperial Commando Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

IC OSLD CPT 1309 Niner 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

IC Vice Commander Fixer

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Since rejoining IC two months ago I have had the most fun on any Gaminglight server since rejoining IC. I didn't know whether I would stay long in IC or on the server as a whole when I first joined IC again but once I got to know IC and have interactions with the people in it I immediately knew that I wanted to stay on the server and stay in IC. Since then I knew I wanted to help IC as much as I could. I have prior experience as a VCMDR and I believe I could help the IC command team even more as a VCMDR. I want to be the best command member as I can and help others be the best command they can be and make IC as a whole as good as possible. I also wish to help get our Officer and NCO corps and IC as a whole stable once more, at the moment we don't have many officers or active NCO's and to add to that 2 of our sub classes are and have been really struggling to get up and running again. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

8 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe the purpose of any commander in any battalion is to help set a sturdy foundation and base for their battalion, as well as setting a good example and being a good role model for their battalion. They should be making their battalion enjoyable for the people in it with sims or trainings but not overloading them with too many activities that they are no longer enjoyable, they should also be trying to form a good and friendly environment in their battalion. They are responsible for forming stable Officer and NCO corps for their battalion so that when they either resign or are promoted their eventual successor will be able to take over with their battalion without having to do the same thing all over again, essentially a commander needs to make their battalion as stable and operational as possible so that their successors won't have to worry about those things as much and focus on improving their battalion as much as possible. A commander should be a role model and a good example for their battalion, they should lead and treat people with respect instead of abusing their rank or being disrespectful. All people in their battalion under them should be able to say that their commander is the best of the best and that their commander is the most fit for that position. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted to be a commander because I am the leader of Omega Squad at the moment and was formerly Demolitions Lead for close to a month before I stepped down to become Omega Lead and allow another to become Demolitions Lead. I have never been dishonest to other while in IC unless it was redacted of course and not meant to be public knowledge. I believe trust is one of the biggest and one of the most important things a command team needs, if the command team do not trust one another they will not be able to get things done efficiently or progress their battalion in any way. If I get this position I plan on being honest about everything that is not Redacted and I plan on being responsible for all my actions, good or bad. I haven't had an interaction with anyone where I have given people a reason to not trust me or deem me untrustworthy. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

1 and a half hours a day usually at the very least, after 4 pm EST most weekdays I will be on and at various times on weekends. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I have 1 inactive warning? It is for RDM/RDM in a sit from over a year ago? I have no recollection of this and don't know why I have it but its there.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+ support

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support
*Very well written App.
*Very active
*Previous Command Experience

-When I have been on the server he has not shown particularly good leadership qualities often letting NCOs dictate what is going to happen.

Edited by NebelFir
  • Like 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+/- Support

+Chill
+Active
-Not Particularly Decisive on Command Judgements, seems to be scared to make choices.

• Like 1

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 5/11/2022 at 11:37 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Very well written App.
*Very active

-When I have been on the server he has not shown particularly good leadership qualities often letting NCOs dictate what is going to happen.

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 5/11/2022 at 11:37 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Very well written App.
*Very active

MEGA +1 has been in IC for a long time and I feel he is ready for it maybe not the last part +1 no -1s at all has shown leadership when he is on

Edited by Diamondback
  • Like 1

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

+Support

+Active 

+Know when to be serious

+Command experience/lead experience

Corner trained me into IC and it's amazing to see him going for a command position. Definetly excited to work with him as a VCMDR!

+Mega Suport

-Diabeto-

Edited by Diabeto

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel