IC [SFC] [1010] [Viking] Officer APP

Diamondback

IC [SFC] [1010] [Viking] Officer app  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC DMS SSE SFC 1010 Viking

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): No I have not been striked In IC as well as any other battalions that I have been a part of.

3. How many warnings do you have?: I have 0 warnings

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): As an IC I have been on every day since I have been promoted to an NCO from around 12:00 PM EST to around 9:00 PM EST

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: I am a Demolition Senior and a Scout Sniper Enlisted

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I would like to become an IC officer because I believe that my leadership and overall mentality are a great fit for the officer's expectations, I also try to get on for as long as possible when IC is lacking numbers to look more professional to other battalions. Additionally With my experience in other communities as an officer, I wholeheartedly believe that I would be a good fit for this position. In addition, my ability to lighten up the mood during stressful situations as well as knowing when to be serious are qualities that I trust any good officer would have. In conclusion that is why I believe that I would be a good candidate for the officer team

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

I should be trusted as an IC officer because, as I previously stated in question 6 I have been an officer in other communities and I have experience in leading large amounts of troops at once. I believe that I am ready to take on all of the responsibilities and duties that the officer would be trusted to maintain. I also will admit that I can act a little goofy sometimes but as soon as the situation calls for it I would maintain a professional demeanor and attitude. Furthermore, whenever someone in the battalion would need assistance with anything I would try to help them out with the most respect and patience to not drive them away from myself and to encourage people to ask questions to me and build better bonds with people and function better as a team.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

The advantages that I would bring as an officer would be, my overall attitude during times of stress I feel myself often act as calm as possible so as not to look inexperienced and unprofessional in front of people that might not know me so I can have a good first impression with someone new to the battalion so that I can help IC build an active player base with returning players. I also constantly try to get new people in by advertising the IC package always being available for tryouts and by acting professional and kind in-game to encourage people to buy it and join our ranks. Additionally I try to take on leading events and other situations to help out the officers and to show my experience well as grow as a leader.

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

On 5/10/2022 at 10:13 PM, JohnsAFK said:

Good ass app looks like hella work was put in to it seems fit as he has been officer on other servers from my interactions with him hes able to have fun and be serious interchangeably over all +Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

+Friendly

+Active

+Good leader 

+Knows when to be serious

+Knows the IC batallion

All around good guy and good IC. Will make a good Officer!

-Diabeto-

Edited by Diabeto

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

• Goat locked this topic