Voids Officer App

Sly

What is your in game name? Void

What is your SteamID? 76561198958833601

What is your current rank?SFC

How long have you been in Nova? 2weeks 3days

How will you assist the command with this rank? [75+ words] As I said in my earlier SGT app I plan on implementing a SS subclass with its own lore/missions of course if I cannot do that in this rank I will do it in the next. I will help them with docs/roster I will try to guide the NCOs to the proper path of nova which is serious RP and discipline. I will train NCOs / teach them how to tryout new members into nova. This will lead them to show an example to their troops.

Do you have any experience leading/being an Officer? I have been Purge CMDR RG SGT SHK BH CPT Nova CPT 

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? [100+] To Train NCOs and to get them ready to tryout new recruits into nova. It will be to give out PT as needed or Physical discipline. It will be to issue kill orders and Procedures in nova. To lead them on the battlefield with strategic genius/ no friendly fire. It's to make the nova battalions ready for the next generation of nova. To become the Next command or to help the next / Present Command. We are to live up to the officer name which is to be relentless to be cunning in ideas of improvement. And to lead with valor and dignity. To make products of use to the Empire and especially the Emperor.

What qualifies you to be an officer? [100+] I am active I am ready to train NCO and give out PT. I have experience leading and leading those who lead I understand that we are supposed to be the best of the nova and the most disciplined. You need to be seen as serious or semi-serious at least so you can be seen as honorable/trustworthy. You need to be a good enough Sergent to be respected and respect others. You must be a person who is willing to go to the lengths in training/ Ordering troops with perfection. We must be understood as strong leaders and be willing to be wrong sometimes.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? Yes

Edited by Sly.LGA

Pending

Please continue to work the Best you can, as Command is looking over this Application.
Also try to get more active for a rank like this 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+/- support

-good app

-kio stated your not that active

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Accepted

Welcome to the officer team. Speak to any MAJ+ for your training. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Crunch locked this topic