Spike Security Juggernaut Application

spikedragonborn

1. What is your in-game name?: Spike

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:509591142

3. Current Rank in Security: Sargent

4. Time on the server: 4 days

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 9

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: CoolCaz, jrshafer, Ven and GameHunter

8. What is your current level in game?: lvl36

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I believe I should be permitted to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch because of my proficiency and natural affinity to large weaponry and heavy armor giving me a type of natural skill with juggernaut style classes and roles in the past that I have sharpened to make me a near unstoppable wall once I get inside anything that equates to a Kevlar mech suit with a mag larger than 50 rounds. Along with this trained skill in juggernaut weapons and armor and all their limitations I have also spent a long time as a squad leader in other RP servers while using juggernaut like roles allowing me to learn the truest power of the Kevlar mech when mixed with a well coordinated team turning one unbreakable wall into a squad of unbearable pain for the enemy. With all this time and training in other juggernaut like positions I believe I would be a great addition to the Security Juggernauts and could help teach other juggernauts and non-juggernaut allies the best most effective ways to work together to maximize our security efforts and our base defenses.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, being in a sub-branch usually doesn't give any rank authority change unless you rank up inside of said sub-branch and gain additional permissions from that secondary rank.

• Like 1

ACCEPTED

Your application to Initiate Juggernaut has been Accepted! Please see me or any other Officer to recieve training and whitelist to Brute whitelist!

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

• Star locked this topic