beans as a shock oFficer permission granted by apple/boppington/bon/bear/[email protected]

beansbutbeans

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) 

beans

What Regiment are you applying for?

shock officer

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Ensuring that DT can be the best it can be is why I want to be the vice commander. Being able to work alongside the commander, the vice commander, and the fellow troopers of the battalion is what makes me want this position. Being able to make change instead of just suggesting it, having more impact within the battalion. 

I want to bring the Death Trooper battalion to its apex. With my addition to vice commander, I believe I can do just that. Having death troopers at the tip of the spear, the highest point, with becoming a vice commander, I know I can do just that. The restraints of my position as a mid-command are what holds me back from making the tip of the spear be as sharp as it ought to be. These statements I make and the power that the position comes with are something I can bear. I know that I could not only increase the activity of DT but increase the quality of the troopers to the best they can be, just like DT should be. 

I have tried to better the infrastructure of DT. But the power I hold as a LTCOL is not enough for me to correct it. There is more to want when looking at both our officers and NCOs, I believe that DT needs another vice commander that can deal with this issue. It’s my love for DT that pushes me to apply for this position. I have endless ideas and suggestions for the battalion, these ideas and suggestions will hold more weight as a vice commander. I have been extremely dedicated, doing sims and training for my troopers and with that, bettering DT as a whole by entertaining them as well as sharpening their skills. I know that I can make DT reach that apex.

How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 5 weeks of in-game time played; 950 hours to be exact. 

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a vice commander is to assist the commander. As a vice commander, you will be a leader, a role model; an inspiration that troopers strive to be and maintain activity.  Being the vice commander of the branch means you must be an exemplary model for your troopers. A vice commander must oversee the battalion as well as socializing with your troopers. Being able to maintain order as well as making the battalion as mature as possible, keeping away minges. As a vice commander, you will deal with punishments, these punishments should be given without bias and the severity befitting the digression from the rules. A vice commander is one that should pay attention to his troopers, seeing those that have potential and promoting those who deserve it. As a vice commander, you must be unbiased at all times, showing no signs of favoritism. 

A vice commander should be active, on the job, and in TeamSpeak at all times. When choosing a vice commander, you should have one that is active, quick to respond, and knows how to deal with the problem that they are faced with. They should always be at meetings, both command and their own meeting. They should be easy to communicate with and be open-minded as well. Another job of a vice commander is to make sure the roster, LOA/ROA’s, and the documents of the battalion are all up to date. As there are multiple jobs as a vice commander in the branch, the most important thing for one is to take responsibility for a mistake they made and learn from it.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

I believe I should be trusted with the position of vice commander because of the dedication I have to this server as well as to this battalion. I have many other leadership roles other than this server, with these experiences that I have, I can transfer it to here making sure that I am the best that I can be, but still adapting and changing, making myself the best that I can be. I have the rank of LTCOL, a mid-command that has taken countless hours to achieve. Within these hours I have deepened my dedication for the battalion as well as to the server. Within these hours that I have accumulated, I have achieved a plentitude of experience to lead the battalion and do the job of a vice commander. To add on why I should be trusted, I am the seeker vice lead. I have made numerous suggestions/changes to the seeker SOP as well as the tryout document. I have also suggested multiple changes to the SOP and the main tryout document. I have already been given a lot of trust, and with this trust, I have never disappointed, instead of going beyond what was asked of me. Within the time of my stay as a Death trooper, the dedication that I have has become diligence, and with that diligence, I can better the future of the death trooper regiment.

How often can you be Online? 

I can be online for an average of 10+ hours a day. 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/214319677?servers[4604844]=1M&servers[4605456]=1M&servers[11081327]=1M

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 

I have never received a warning.

Edited by beansbutbeans

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Dedicated
+ Active
+ Experienced
+ Can't Think Of Anyone Better For The Job

• Like 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

1 minute ago, bop said:

+support

• Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

-Support
Bean

• Dislike 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

Just now, Katsimaru said:

-Support
Bean

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

10 minutes ago, Lord Scrubbyith said:

Bruh who are you💀

Beans

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support can bring great things to Shock, and I would know: I'm a Shock PVT.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 5/9/2022 at 9:46 PM, Zendo said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Dedicated
+ Active
+ Experienced
+ Can't Think Of Anyone Better For The Job

lmao best app i've ever seen

Edited by clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

so true clarence, but I gotta - support due to him being named Beans, glad I am not shock anyore.

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

• Head of Staff
On 5/9/2022 at 9:46 PM, bop said:

+support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

14 hours ago, Nex_yes said:

so true clarence, but I gotta - support due to him being named Beans, glad I am not shock anyore.

I have to say the things that Nex say here are INVALID.

EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

—Confucius

Change -Support to Mega  - Support
because Hes not Heinz brand beans

• Dislike 2

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

I agree can this topic be edited and moved to DT apps

—Confucius

On 5/13/2022 at 1:30 AM, Alijah said:

+support.
literally a copy and paste of Bops DT vice commander app
clearly a shock officer will bring DT to it 's apex 
beans for DT vice commander

no this is for shock and i wrote it myself with no help

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

This application has been Denied!
--------------------------------------------------------

Please speak to a Vice Commander+ for any questions regarding this decision, don't be discouraged you can reapply in Two weeks.

Edited by Lord Scrubbyith
  • Dislike 1

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

• Goat locked this topic
  • Rux unlocked and locked this topic