Gamma's Trial Moderator App - Denied

Maroon

Should [GL] Gamma become Trial moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should i be trial mod?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Gamma

What is your steam name?: [GL] Gamma

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:526709568

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Gamma#4285

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i was Senior Moderation in Imperial RP [GL] and trial Gamemaster.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around February 20th 2020

What date did you make your forums account? August 13th, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? : 14 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2806176801 Newest one is because i was unaware of NLR Rules. I have read over them right after I recieved the punishment.

What is your donor rank? : Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? Negative.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes. Word for Word

Timezone: Eastern. 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have matured throughout my time in the gaminglight community, I have learned how to handle power when given. I have learned how to take responsibility for my actions and wrong doings. I am Honest, Loyal for this community, Genuine, confident of how to do things, Communitive, & Active. I am an E11 LCPL with the rank of FTO.  I am a good person just trying to get a small position on the Staff team and have good intents. I have little to no people I dislike or hate on this server. I am unbiased towards people in RP and have a good sense of humor. I am NOT a minge and have been known to be good in RP scenarios. I am very good at being an "administrator" role. I am good with dealing with situations that involve: stress, Pressure, fighting, yelling, cussing, ETC... I have almost no traits that could cause problems. I am good at following orders as long as I'm not preoccupied. I have and you have probably heard this a million times : "with great power, comes great responsibility." And I believe that I am Ready.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Give them their following punishments following with a Gag. Don't antagonize the player, be calm and thorough. Tell them why they will be receiving the penalties and for how long they will be in place. If they don't stop cussing when you let them say something, mute/gag them then warn them for Player Diss & Staff disrespect along with whatever else they did.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?  Give them their punishments, Be respectful as possible. When giving them their penalties,  Tell them why they are getting these, and for how long these penalties will be held. If they go to do it again, Go and take a step up as it will be their second offense, if it keeps going then just keep on giving them their punishments until a ban occurs. 

Currently working on getting my old tags for Senior mod removed. I have been resigned from Imperial RP Moderation for almost 6 months now.

Edited by Not Gamma

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

20 hours ago, Bully Maguire said:

+support
Very chill and honest individual, application is also really good

+Doesn't cause any problems for anyone very active on the server, also seems to strive to help others

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

18 hours ago, K I W W I said:

+Doesn't cause any problems for anyone very active on the server, also seems to strive to help others

Best of luck to you ❤️

+SUPPORT

Edited by Demon Dice
  • Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

-support

Im leaving a -support for a few reasons

1) when you were staff on imperial there were constant issues and staff reports made against you. 

2) you tried to use your senior mod rank on imperial to get out of trouble on SCP-RP and advise staff.

3) I often tend to see you complain about not being promoted and then continuing to argue with command about it.

4) Given the interactions I have had with you I feel that you are not ready to become staff on SCP-RP

5) this is less of something that matters as much but more of a concern on my end, you are VERY VERY young and can act impulsively in your decisions. there has also been a lot of dissrespect that I have seen from you 

6) you often tend to question what people tell you or blatantly ignore/don’t care about what they have to say.

7) IMO you come across as power hungry when it comes to ranks and privellages.

for example, on multiple occasions you have complained about not being promoted since you were a “LCPL for 2 days” and how you wanted to get to SGT so you could be D4.

additionally after ranger tryouts yesterday you argued with Octolis and Bossatron claiming that you should have passed and been selected despite them going over all scores and points combined.

——————-

for questions 1&3 you don’t actually state the punishment you would give you just say you would punish which isn’t horrible but is still something I would like to see just to confirm you know the correct punishments to give 

I believe in people changing but based on my interactions with you I don’t think you have changed as much as you claim.

previous staff issues/reports:

Please note: everything stated in this response has evidence and witnesses whom can confirm what I am saying.

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

2 hours ago, Its Buck said:

-support

Im leaving a -support for a few reasons

1) when you were staff on imperial there were constant issues and staff reports made against you. 

2) you tried to use your senior mod rank on imperial to get out of trouble on SCP-RP and advise staff.

3) I often tend to see you complain about not being promoted and then continuing to argue with command about it.

4) Given the interactions I have had with you I feel that you are not ready to become staff on SCP-RP

5) this is less of something that matters as much but more of a concern on my end, you are VERY VERY young and can act impulsively in your decisions. there has also been a lot of dissrespect that I have seen from you 

6) you often tend to question what people tell you or blatantly ignore/don’t care about what they have to say.

7) IMO you come across as power hungry when it comes to ranks and privellages.

for example, on multiple occasions you have complained about not being promoted since you were a “LCPL for 2 days” and how you wanted to get to SGT so you could be D4.

additionally after ranger tryouts yesterday you argued with Octolis and Bossatron claiming that you should have passed and been selected despite them going over all scores and points combined

I apologize for commenting on my own post, but I would like to explain myself here.

for #1: that was a while ago and I said in my post that I have changed.

for #2: that was a while ago and I said in my post that I have changed.

for #3: I say it in a joking manner to mess with danny and them, I always say that I am not complaining. Whenever I want to complain, I just let somebody else know that I find the situation unfair. I don't complain I just express my emotions in a polite manner.

for #4: Please elaborate. [Message me]

For #5: I have given out absolutely no disrespect. I find that statement very stereotypical. I have seen individuals younger than me become senior moderator or even admin. So how am I any different? I am a teenager and anytime I find that my mood is not it's best, I get off for the night/day to calm down.

For #6: Often because i'm occupied with something else, or i just don't hear them. I am sorry if you feel that, And I don't really know what I can do better to change your perspective upon it.

For #7: I did not argue with bossotron or octolis, I was asking questions and was confused. I am sorry because I was a little frustrated because I missed something in real life inorder to do it. If i come across as power hungry I am sorry, I just want to get more acknowledgement in the GL community by being a higher rank. I just don't want to be somebody with no reputation nor a bad one. I will admit, I complained about the 2 days, but I corrected myself and said sorry for complaining. If there is anymore I can explain to you please message me in forums or discord. [Preferably discord so I get the notification]

And for a breif explanation on the Q1 & 3, I don't have to memorize the punishments, anytime I am on job I have the staff hand-book opened in another tab. So I can get to it to see the exact punishment to give to avoid any miss-inputs.

For the previous staff reports, Those were a long time ago and I believe that I was well deserving of them because I was different. Everybody makes mistakes, I am not perfect just like everyone else [Except bop]

Once again, I am sorry for Commenting on my own post as that is looked down upon.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

On 5/10/2022 at 2:26 AM, Bully Maguire said:

+support
Very chill and honest individual, application is also really good

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. You have a multitude of warnings that are extremely recent, along with that I've encountered several issues with you on imperial. I would like for you to improve on yourself heavily before re applying for staff.
 You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

• Like 2