EliasQuickness' Event Team ApplicationAccepted

EliasQuickness

Voting Poll.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should EliasQuickness be Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name
EliasQuickness

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:108363217

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank)
Diamond Rank

How long have you been playing on the server?
When I first got on the server: October 20th 2019 (After I made my forums account.)
Playtime: 2 Weeks+

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines
Yes.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):
image.thumb.png.10d8f23b53aa03e4f87e307e9a3b4302.png

Why do you want to join event team?
The reason why I wanna join event team is because I love this server and love the events that the current event team bring and I want to bring fun events to the people myself because after participating in some events myself they actually seem really fun to do and hosting events on the server and helping others events for other people to interact with seems really nice and fun to do. This servers community is awesome and I would love to be apart of it. I will try to do events as much as I can and make sure people have a fun time! 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?
I should be trusted to be part of Event Team because of how dedicated I am to the server and how mature I am on the server. I don't minge at all and always follow the rules on the MOTD, SOPs, and will follow the rules on the Event Team Guidelines once I am on the job.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?
Sadly not really that much but I know how use certain commands and know that you can use ulx (command) in console without typing in chat or using !menu.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific)
(Active RP Event)

I would create an event about a GOI breaking into the facility and the GOI in question would be Serpent's Hand and their main goal would be to breach SCPs from their CCs and help the SCPs kill the people in the Foundation and to make sure everyone knows the nature of the SCPs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serpent's Hand's Stats
HP - 550
AP - 300
Weapons: AAC Honey Badger and the M24 Sniper
Utilities: Pro Keycard Cracker and Only 1 Medkit for Serpent's Hand
Friendly Faction: Only SCPs.
Enemy Branches: Basically everyone other than SCPs.
Model Used: Robber_5 or css_arctic
Model Paths: models/player/arctic.mdl or models/player/Suits/robber_open.mdl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

14 minutes ago, Rinzler said:

+ Support.
Good application // Well-detailed application // Has proven his ability to be active, professional, and dedicated

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

7 hours ago, Rinzler said:

+ Support.
Good application // Well-detailed application // Has proven his ability to be active, professional, and dedicated

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

10 hours ago, Rinzler said:

+ Support.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥