• Yes (state why)
    • No (state why)

What is your In Game Name?

Sharky

What is your In Current Rank?

Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name?

Khil Emn IF45

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

I have been inside of Inferno Squad for about 60 hours

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]

I feel that because I have spent a lot of time as a Non-commissioned officer it feels odd when I am bored and I see that the battalion is being active so being able to host sims/Trainings is huge, as well as if there are people on that want to attempt to join the battalion, The fact that I am unable to assist them makes me sad because I have a lot of empathy. as well as Inferno Squads' low Non-commissioned officers count (three). More Non-commissioned officers can help solve these issues. as well with lack of NCO makes a battalion have a very weak leadership within NCOs.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]

I will be able to help lead enlisted though battle, as well as host sims/trainings to help keep the battalion active through boring times. as well as hosting tryouts to help keep the battalion a stable intake of new members to keep the battalion full.
as stated before/to be stated Inferno has a low amount of NCOs currently (3) and I would be able to add to that effort.

How many strikes do you have? 

I have not received a strike.

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.

I have a lot of experience of being a NCO/leading, In medical I have way too much time spent being an NCO (about two months). as well I have been an officer for about three months. I feel that I'm very experienced at leading lower enlisted. 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 

A good Enlisted leader, good amounts of tryouts and a lot of activity

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

BATTLEMETRICS
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/991991216

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+Support

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 5/9/2022 at 2:41 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Crunch locked this topic