not Ostrich's Naval Admiral Motti's Application

not Jeff

Should not Ostrich get Admiral Motti?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should not Ostrich get Admiral Motti?

• Yes (Please state why in the comments of the suggestion)
    • No (Please state why in the comments of the suggestion)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

TSO Vice Admiral not Ostrich

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval Admiral Motti

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become Admiral Motti because:

I have past experience as an Admiral and I want to try even harder to improve the naval by supervising it and making sure everyone is doing their job even better than they used to, trying to make everyone feel comfortable inside the Regiment by introducing them to the Naval and showing my activity and the dedication towards the battalion/server. I've been a part of the server for about 2 years and have more than 6 weeks on the server. And I have never got any disciplinary action taken towards me inside of the Naval apart from going on LOA too much (I went on reserves shortly after cz I didn't have time). I always set a goal for myself and I try my hardest to achieve it, I like talking with people and I am good at listening to others' if you come to me with a suggestion I will always consider it and discuss it with everyone else.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have played bit over 6 weeks on the server (over 1000 Hours)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main perpous of an Admiral is to suppervise and protect all and any Naval at all times. Motti is the Chief Of Naval Operations and oversee all operations throughout the navy branch to reinforce its infrastructure. I shall maintain great activity as well as connecting with fellow NHC NLC naval officer or Enlisted. Making daily announcements, assigning Low Command there assigments every week making sure they are doing there job.

Promotions: Determain who should be promoted as well as make sure everyone is at the rank they are suited to be at and they are doing a good enough job as well as see if they are ready for a promotion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've been a part of the server for a very long time, before I went on reserves/resigned I've been a part of the server for nearly 2 years I don't know if any of you remember but I was a part of the Naval Low-command bird gang (don't know if any of you understand what that is if you want to know you can DM me on discord lmao). I've been close to HC a lot of times and I've got to know a lot of different people in the short time of me being back on the server, the only things that changed since I came back, are the people playing on the server and a lot of people that I still remember from a long time ago. I have never messed anything up as long as I remember I've never got any disciplinary action or strikes taken towards me in a battalion. I've been an SNR Moderator and GameMaster Tick VII before as well as an Admiral/Agent Kallus for a decent amount of time, even dooring the time of me being gone I have always kept an eye on any and all topics mentioned on the command/GL main discord server. I was trusted enough to be given 1 rank off reserves example: I was an Admiral and was given Vice Admiral reserves instead of Rear Admiral or even! Commodore. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I haven't been active for the past week but I had a lot of things happening during the last week. But here are the hours/times I can be active (I have a life so I will not be playing every day for 7 hours I am a teenager at 16 years old and I have a lot of things happening right now irl).

Monday-Friday: 12 am est - 3:00-4:00 PM EST

Saturday-Sunday: 11:00 AM EST- 5 PM EST (Ofcours remain till the meetings which last till 7:00 PM EST for me which is like 1 in a moring for me)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No

warns.png.fb323f23314dc16d91f3f86f10fa078b.png

There is 1 think that I go by: "If you are doing good I bealieve you thats great! But I know you can always do better.

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

+ support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

• Has the experience and knows what it takes to be Admiral
  • Decent app
  • Could have logged some SIMs
  • Recently came out of reserves, but is one of the best fits for position at this time

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

12 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

• Decent app
  • Recently came out of reserves, but is one of the best fits for position at this time

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 5/10/2022 at 7:24 PM, Keegan said:

+Support

• Decent app

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

Denied

Feel free to contact NHC/SHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Crunch locked this topic