Vice Admiral Nex', Admiral Garrick Versio Application

Nex_yes

Am I ready for becoming apart of the board of admirality?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for becoming apart of the board of admirality?

• Yes, ( If so, please say why)
    • No, (If so, please say why)

1, What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

My ingame name is: CMO Rear Admiral Nex

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I have thought about it for awhile, and I have come to think that I would be applying

for Admiral Garrick Versio 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have decided to divide this up into multiple questions.

Activity: 

I am on almost every day, almost never AFKing ingame in which I have made many

friends and I usually stay ingame for 4-6 hours with breaks inbetween of couse.  But onto the branches

activity, I would love to improve some of the naval activity with some  things.

Firstly, I have been trying to inplement new types of quotas for supervisors, in which they 

engage more with the naval enlisted, I have tried coming up with ideas for the board of admirality

but they have not been accepted so far, in which I would love just to try to inplement it for just a week

as a trial to see if it improves activity between enlisted-supervisors.

Leadership skill:  

I would love to try to improve the way the supervisors/low command are hosting sims with naval

in which they use their leadership skills more and lead more in events, I have been for the last two weeks

letting both enlisted and supervisors lead pits during events(I use radio still) and during sims. This is something

that I do have proof of that it works, I have ever since been asked almost every day by lower ranked to host these kind of simulations.

Notes:

I would also just love to be apart of something more, be able to do more stuff and actually get my ideas heard by others in which recent has not been the case,

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I currently have over 1000 hours on the server, which equals to above 6 weeks ingame play time. I have been on the server for 6+ months, and if you count my old steam account that got deleted , 1+ year. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Again, I'd love to divide this into different questions as I feel like a question like this is not enough to explain it all. 

Responsibility:

I see the Responsibilities as Admiral Garrick Versio as great. He holds power within multiple branches of Navy, being an Admiral within Naval, and being the overseer of IF plus being the father of Iden Versio. Being an Admiral, Garrick holds a lot of power within the Navy and co-leads it with the whole of the board of Admirality. He is to be skilled and looked opon, not make a bad example for the Enlisted/Supervisors. 

Role within IF:

Admiral Garrick Versio's role within IF is to both Oversee it and to actively engage with IF and it's command members. As I am right now, Chief of a speciality(MO) in which I have proven that I can comunicate with another command team, and actively help with improving their branch. Garrick Versio is to assist in planning missions, host simulations and tryouts for IF, and oversee everything that is done by this battalion. 

Supervision:

Admiral Garrick Versio is one of the highest ranking naval personnel, in which he has to also oversee naval and lead it. He is to be an example, help improving the branch and making it a better place for anyone, striking anyone that does not follow the rules, and removing unworthy members of both IF/Naval.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Again, I'll divide this into multiple questions for the best answers.

Reputation within the server: 

I actually myself didnt at first want to apply for this position, but I kept getting asked by many people to apply and I kept being encouraged to apply. I do believe I almost only have a positive Reputation within this server as seeing I always stay neutral in drama, I never engage in anything mingy and being apart of the GM team makes me bond with more people by hosting events. I really have enjoyed my time on this server and I do see me staying here for a couple of years, be it I get kicked or demoted, I'd always strive to get back to the server as I really love the community and I have a feeling that they love me back (no homo, only homie way) 

Activity: 

I know I have already said something about my activity but I believe that this is a very important question and should be written a bit more about here. So my activity within the server has been really good, seeing I've gotten over 1000 hours on the server, I play almost every day, mondays usually off due to boxing lessens, and as being an European (Danish) I can't be on in week days busy american hours. I do value College more than the server, but I really do enjoy and would love to play more on the server after exams. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

As I said before, I can be on almost everyday, hours at a time but with breaks in between. Only downside is being a European which means I cant be on late for me on American times. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes I do, Sadly one but that is months ago and it was for Fail RP. 

Thank you for reading thru my application, and please answer honest, don't be bias just because you are my friend because I would love some critics too.

Edited by Nex_yes

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

+Support
Active
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

3 hours ago, Nex_yes said:

Responsibility:

I see the Responsibilities as Admiral Garrick Versio as great. He holds power within multiple branches of Navy, being an Admiral within Naval

No Admiral Garrick Versio does not hold power over multiple battalions of Navy, that is Admiral Antonio Motti. 

Anyhow, I will +support this because you are highly active, and work hard especially in your low command job. You are also the longest-time low command member now. I think you will be the best fit for Admiral Garrick Versio.

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

Admiral Garrick versio holds power over IF; and by saying multiple I meant IF/Naval. I should've formated it better but he does hold power over IF being the overseer of it. 

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Gry said:

No Admiral Garrick Versio does not hold power over multiple battalions of Navy, that is Admiral Antonio Motti. 

Anyhow, I will +support this because you are highly active, and work hard especially in your low command job. You are also the longest-time low command member now. I think you will be the best fit for Admiral Garrick Versio.

Please don't stop overseeing medical your amazing

Edited by sharky6798

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+ Support
1. An active member of Low Command who I see all the time on and has great RP

2. Works well with almost every Naval, haven't heard of any problems from him

3. Makes sure people are learning things and answering questions even as a Low Command
4. Super Active
5. Good Leader
6. Overall great interactions with his RP and anything he does

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

8 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

9 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Mega + support

-great dude

-active

-does his job well

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Nex_yes changed the title to Rear Admiral Nex', Admiral Garrick Versio Application

Edited the application, wanted to add more to it.

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 5/9/2022 at 9:53 AM, Parkerxxx said:

+ Support

3. Makes sure people are learning things and answering questions even as a Low Command
4. Super Active
5. Good Leader

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 5/9/2022 at 11:29 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

Although I resigned, As the previous Garrick Versio I trust Nex to take over where I left off.
He's more then ready for the position. Best of luck Nex!

• Like 1

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

• Nex_yes changed the title to Vice Admiral Nex', Admiral Garrick Versio Application
On 5/9/2022 at 11:53 AM, Parkerxxx said:

+ Support

4. Super Active
5. Good Leader

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 5/9/2022 at 11:53 AM, Parkerxxx said:

+ Support

4. Super Active
5. Good Leader

Nex is the best and I think that he would make the best candidate for this position he has my support all the way!!!!!!!!!!

On 5/9/2022 at 12:53 PM, Parkerxxx said:

+ Support

4. Super Active
5. Good Leader

An overall great dude to be around!

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald                            star wars stormtrooper GIF                      

On 5/9/2022 at 5:53 PM, Parkerxxx said:

+ Support

4. Super Active
5. Good Leader

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel