4 members have voted

1. 1. Elias for Admiral Motti?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Elias / Elias Falkusa

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The Imperial Navy, specifically for the position of Admiral Piett

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Ever since I first joined Gaminglight in December of last year, I dedicated all of my in game resources to the navy and naval battalions. I have had much time to get to know the branch and the people within it, and come to understand how the navy operates within our server. Playing on Gaminglight imperialrp has been a great time, and I have a great desire to give back to the community, and most importantly the naval battalion. During my unfortunate retirement, I had heard that we lost our great High Admiral Frog, and our great Admiral Matrix, with both losses shocking me. Naval high command is in need of more members to its repertoire, and I seek to assist and fill in any gaps as necessary. I do not expect to be chosen, my sole goal is to perpetuate the stability of the battalion. If I can continue to work towards this goal without the position of Piett, I shall remain equally as determined.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have managed to achieve over a week of cumulative playtime on the SWRP server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I have had much time to understand the board of admiralty ever since I became a commodore in February, all the way up to the rank of Vice Admiral before my retirement. I have had much time to build good connections with the current board and beyond, assisting them in their daily tasks and weekly objectives. An Admiral has a lot of responsibility on his shoulders, carrying out the will of Imperial High Command and balancing the needs of the Naval enlisted, supervisors and low command. He is to work in tandem with his colleagues, each of whom oversee different portions of the Navy. Admiral Antonio Piett, for his part, must oversee the infrastructure of the Aviation branch and must ensure its continued efficiency and efficacy. With this position, he must oversee cohesion between SF and the Navy, though this does not give him power to decide the Admiralty's position on aviation. He must work and mesh with them in a cohesive unit for the security and stability of both branches.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have come to understand the responsibilities of an admiral well, namely as more than a mere delegator, and as a leader and role model for all below him. It is my belief that my experience and connections would allow me to fill this role perfectly, as my dedication and understanding of my comrades on the naval team would only assist me in any endeavors of the admiralty. I spent a good amount of time assisting SF in the Aviation specialty also at this time, when I helped them pick up the pieces after the devastating losses of their marshal and vice marshals. It was also at this time that the Navy had lost its low command team, leaving me as the lone rear admiral for that time. Despite all these hardships, I dedicated as much as I could to SF and the Navy, ultimately succeeding in a speedy recovery for both battalions. Even during my unfortunate retirement my dedication did not waiver, as I sought to help however I could while retired, continuing to do tasks such as roster updates.

7. How often can you be Online? :

During my time playing on the GL server, I have typically maintained a consistent playtime of two to three hours per day if I can manage it. The timing may fluctuate, but outside of this playtime I am almost always available to discuss or work on paperwork critical to the navy.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

TAO Rear Admiral Elias Falkusa
Former CAO & Vice Admiral

(Note, changing application for the new Admiral position

Previously Motti, now Piett)

Edited by Ikelias

+ Support

- Has previous Experience as a Vice Admiral

- Has always gave me a very respectful vibe

- Never heard a bad thing about him

- Did recently come out of reserves

I think Elias could make a great Admiral Motti. The only downside is him coming out of reserves recently, but then again he has been active since he came out of reserves, and god knows Naval could use more Command atm.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Theta said:

+ Support

I think Elias could make a great Admiral Motti. The only downside is him coming out of reserves recently, but then again he has been active since he came out of reserves, and god knows Naval could use more Command atm.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

3 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support

I think Admiral Firmus Piett would fit you better because he is in charge of aviation operations and relations with SF. But I am fairly certain you could handle being Admiral Antonio Motti has you have many good qualities such as objectivity, communication skill and politeness. +Support

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

I whole heartedly support thgis application, here are my reasons...

• Dedicated
  • Respectful
  • Firm but fair
  • Has a great level of respect within the GL Community
  • Can communicate clearly 

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

19 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Ikelias changed the title to Elias' Admiral Piett Application
2 hours ago, guyt2030 said:

I whole heartedly support thgis application, here are my reasons...

• Dedicated
  • Respectful
  • Firm but fair
  • Has a great level of respect within the GL Community
  • Can communicate clearly 

MEGA + SUPPORT 

This position is perfect for Elias. No one I have seen before has ever cared so much for SF and shown so much dedication towards them. 

51 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

MEGA + SUPPORT 

This position is perfect for Elias. No one I have seen before has ever cared so much for SF and shown so much dedication towards them. 

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 5/8/2022 at 10:10 PM, Theta said:

+ Support

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

On 5/9/2022 at 7:22 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

MEGA + SUPPORT 

YESSIRRRRRRR I remember starting in Naval with Elias and Racc. Elias, you an amazing dude, and I feel like you are fit for Piett. Miss working with you!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel