Fishy's Security resignation

Fishy

Well another one bites the dust. Honestly dont have much to say except getting tired of security and believe someone better deserves my spot.

Funny mentions thing lol

Mind:Furry

Plant:Furry 2

Jack: British (maybe also furry). My Apex finished installing btw.

HexG: Good job on COL, chill guy and future HOS for sure (Please get it now or I'll look stupid)

JrShafer:I HATE you, just kidding you're a fun guy but I don't like how you suck up to people, maybe that's just me tho.

Meeseeks:Main reason I got to WC, motivated me every day to be better and better. Sad you got blacklisted but you were a bit of an idiot.

Julias:Sad resigned boy, hit me up man and we can get some epic victory royales. 

Ven: British, but seriously you are very promising in CMD, it was a pleasure being the one they trusted to usher you into it. I genuinely believe you will go far. My GMT slots are yours for the taking.

If you're not here I either forgot or I couldn't think of anything to say.

I'm out, peace.

6 minutes ago, Fishy said:

I HATE you, just kidding you're a fun guy but I don't like how you suck up to people, maybe that's just me tho.

WHAT lmao goodbye man imma miss you one less bri ish person in command thank god 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

-Support

illegal
come back now

jokes are supposed to be funny

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

Literally the best LCMD should of gotten MAJ you are a great friend of mine have fun 

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

O7, try not to forget us too fast tho, have a nice day!

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

10 hours ago, Pankyeatspancakes said:

-Support

illegal
come back now

jokes are supposed to be funny

Fishy you cant leave maint AND sec, that’s not right 😔

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Leave the fish must, find a true meaning to live he must. Stay we will, have no lives we do.

Sorry to see you go fishy, have fun doing whatever you will.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

• Star locked this topic