Should I be accepted?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be event team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:A Guy

Steam ID:

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Silver

How long have you been playing on the server?:Around a year or two ago.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:Yes and very specifically.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):image.png.130e9645950150e6030aad3a6f26998b.png

Why do you want to join event team? I want to join the event team because I have plenty of ideas 24/7 for events. I am also extremely active and you could probably see me on if your in EST time my name is usually (my RP job) A Guy and I usually speak and hop on TeamSpeak a lot and I'm usually friendly with the community and also participate in the events I can get in. I also love some of the event team and like what they do, so I thought maybe I could do some stuff and host events too. I also am extremely familiar with most of the rules and know what to do and I also am in lots of the branches and people usually think of me as friendly and active. Since I also participate in a lot of events, I usually know on what to do and etc. And if I make a mistake I would make sure to learn from it and not do it again. I also will compensate people if I messed up in a event and was not suppose to do what I did.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:I think I should be trusted with event team because I am quite known in the community and know what to do in events and what is also wrong. I can also help other event team members if they are struggling/need help. I know my warns are not the best but I promise to make the best out of being event team and frequently do events for the community with prizes. I also am usually friendly and am willing to help in events if they do call for me to help. If I do make a mistake in a event, I will make sure to not make the same mistake again and once the event is over I will reread the rules and the event team guideline also, and if its not in there il ask another event team member or a higher up. I will also take sits that involve the event team and help them and etc. Also (rarely and if permitted to by a higher up) if there are no staff other than me on then il take  some sits involving actual things the normal staff team deals with, ONLY if there are no other staff on and permitted by a super admin+.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes, I have been staff on 4 other servers and know on how to warn people, use ulxmenu, and also use logs. And if there is anything else I am willing to learn. So I have great experience with ULX and other stuff too.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):There is a SCP 3008 event. After 5 minutes it will turn night time and I will get SCP 5208 scaled taller, and modeled and they will try to kill the people in the event, the players can fight back by buying weapons first at the day time, some of the event team will be there as the people who sell the guns, I also will strip the people before it starts just to make sure they don't sneak some stuff in.  I will hide some type of currency around the 3008 which you can use to exchange weapons with the employees (The event team) to earn and use weapons to fight back. I will try to lower the 5208's so they have a chance. And if either all the 5208's have been killed or its been 5 minutes it will turn morning and the 5208's will be gone and you can purchase guns and everybody will be healed by +30 once with a med kit.

Edited by A Guy

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

-Numerous, repeated, and recent warnings

-Argumentative in OOC

-Rather mingy

- Was just denied during interviews.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 5/8/2022 at 4:18 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

-Numerous, repeated, and recent warnings

-Argumentative in OOC

-Rather mingy

also didnt put steam ID in the format.

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

-Support

- No steam ID

- Fairly argumentative

- Had issues with you personally

- Telling GENSEC you know better than they do regardless or rank

- Warns show you do not care for RP due to failRP warns

- MRDM means that if you get bored or pissed off you may be prone to killing anyone and everyone

+ App looks good

Sorry mate but this is all my experiences and what the warns say about you

+support

give him a chance and if he fucks up he's gone🤠 plus warns don't really mean anything

Edited by LilThinMints

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥