NPC gun store suggestion - Denied

What you want to see? - I want to see a gun stor somewhere where you can purchase every weapon possible to obtain for a premiumย 

Why should we add it? - this should be added to the server to stop people from self supplying and having a steady way to get certain weapons I think if the weapons are marked up from there normal price it wouldnโ€™t take away from gun dealers but it would give an alternative if no gun dealers are on. I would also like to see things like barrets as Valโ€™s g36c sold for high values like 15mil, 2mil, 1mil, this would also give a way to stabilize the economy so instead of this money going to a player it goes to no one helping stabilize the market. This also gives a reason to grind money and helps people get these weapons that donโ€™t have them added to a cc. If you think these prices are cheap think about it this way a as Val would be and hour and a 15 mins of grinding with a custom printer during double money, And the barret would be 9 hours of grinding double money with a custom printer.

What are the advantages of having this? - easy access to weapons at any time. Even more stabilization of i game economy. Gives a reason to grind.

Who is it mainly for? - everyoneย 

Links to any content -ย https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/tstore-the-better-way-to-shop-permanent-weapons

Edited by ~๐“ข๐“ž๐“ค๐“›~

ย PD SMย |ย SWAT LTย | SL Consigliereย 

MLG Pro Negev playerย 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+ Support

Gun dealers used to be cool and effective back in the day. Nowadays, people use gun dealers to self supply and to RDM. I never see it used properly anymore. No reason to keep it implemented in the server.

logan2.png

11 hours ago, RealDavid said:

+ Support

It would reduce money on the server, and it looks sick. I think it would be a really fun addon.

ย 

ย 

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medicย Staff: Senior Moderatorย 

12 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Gun dealers used to be cool and effective back in the day. Nowadays, people use gun dealers to self supply and to RDM. I never see it used properly anymore. No reason to keep it implemented in the server.

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS.ย [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

13 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

ย 

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergencyย Medical Technicianย of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+/- support

I believe this is a good idea for the most part however, I would like to see weapons that are not available to sell by gun dealers added. Paying a premium for weapons that are not usually obtainable sounds like a useful addition and would not take much away from the gun dealers that hop on the server. For the most part there are still a lot of people that hop on gun dealer and follow the rules. Can't punish everyone for a few people breaking the rules. This is why staff are a thing. Just report them and its handled.

• Like 1

Current

Assistant Chiefย ||ย DF LCPLย ||ย Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel ||ย EMS Chief ||ย DOC Wardenย ||ย SRT Captain ||ย Head Dispatcher ||ย SWAT Master Sergeant

1 hour ago, Nicc said:

+/- support

I believe this is a good idea for the most part however, I would like to see weapons that are not available to sell by gun dealers added. Paying a premium for weapons that are not usually obtainable sounds like a useful addition and would not take much away from the gun dealers that hop on the server. For the most part there are still a lot of people that hop on gun dealer and follow the rules. Can't punish everyone for a few people breaking the rules. This is why staff are a thing. Just report them and its handled.

That was part of the suggestion just letting you know

MLG Pro Negev playerย 

#buffthenegev2023

-Support

First off, you are kinda removing the fact of having gun dealers. Now I understand about 0 gun dealers on but if theres non on just have your friend get on the job or something.

Also another thing with your addon you are suggesting, the addon on the store legit says "This addon is no longer supported". Now if you have something else to link as a addon you can prob link it to the post and edit it but from what I see I see I don't find any use to this.

ย 

minisigforums.webp

1 hour ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

First off, you are kinda removing the fact of having gun dealers. Now I understand about 0 gun dealers on but if theres non on just have your friend get on the job or something.

Also another thing with your addon you are suggesting, the addon on the store legit says "This addon is no longer supported". Now if you have something else to link as a addon you can prob link it to the post and edit it but from what I see I see I don't find any use to this.

ย 

ย the guns would be marked up so using a gun dealer would be cheaper.

MLG Pro Negev playerย 

#buffthenegev2023