Drago's RFA Application

Drago

In-Game Name: Drago Xyank

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151060129

Current Research Rank: EXPR

Foundation Test Log(s) (graded 8+/10 only): 

Your Operations Advisor Overseer, has informed you there is a group of insurgents collecting foundation data at a field operating base on the surface. They are armed and well secured. How would you approach it? (100+ words): What I first would do is get all of the facts straight as to where they are, their patrols schedules, and any gaps in their security along with any other pertinent information.  Once all information has been gathered I then would go to the D5 Commander and explain the situation and ask him if he could assemble a group of highly trained personnel with high enough clearance to know about the task at hand. Once we have a team assembled I then would start to devise a plan with the MTF to allow us to infiltrate their base and collect all information they have gathered, find out how they are receiving info through integration at a later time or through documentation that might be at the FOB. Once all that would be done we would terminate all unnecessary insurgents that don't have any info to help us and then destroy the FOB. once all this is carried out we would return to the site I would give the hostess over for interrogation and return to the Operations Advisor Overseer with all collected data and how we went about completing the assignment.

There is a strange SCP that calls himself the “targeter”. When the name of another individual is said within earshot of the “targeter” the “targeter” will teleport to the individual that has had their name said, and run off. How would you suggest the foundation approach apprehension and / or termination of this individual? (100+ Words): First I would gather all information on the “targeter” that the foundation has already gathered. After that, I would then devise a plan to have a D-Class with their vocal cords cut out, in a soundproof cell. After that, we would then track down the “targeter” and say the name of the D-Cass so that the “targeter” would then go to the D-Class. We then would have it so no vocal communication is allowed in “targeter’s” containment cell, along with having the room the cell is housed in be completely soundproof. All radio or similar communication would not be allowed in the Containment Cell.

An abandoned camp site has been discovered on the surface, hidden incredibly well within the brush. There are documents, newspaper scraps, as well as an old laptop with unknown data being transferred to a suspicious I.P. address. How do you react?
(100+ Words): First I would send out some remote surveillance of the camp with equipment that can detect anomalies properties and survey the camp for about 1 week unless something anomalies are detected. After the week I then would go and take a closer look at the camp to make sure there wasn't anything we missed about anomalous entities. On the other hand, if there were things about anomalous information at the camp I would collect a; the info there and tack the IP address to see where it is and send covert surveillance to see what is at the IP and send my finding to my higher up for further evaluation of the situation and what our next steps will be.