Rhynno's Juggernaut Application

rhynno

1. What is your in-game name: rhynno

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419508876

3. Current Rank in Security: SM 

4. Time on the server: 6 days 

5. On a scale from 1 (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you? 6

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply? Jrshafer

8. What is your current level in game?: 39

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I want to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-branch to better keep dblock and LCZ under control and if any riots happen, I will make sure that it is dealt with swiftly and efficiently. If I am accepted I will be active on juggernauts whenever possible and make sure that any enemies in the foundations' way are eliminated with ease. As a part of the Sub-Branch, I will make sure that juggernauts can work without fail and fix any mistakes made by the subbranch. I deserve to be accepted to join as I will make sure we are performing to the fullest of our abilities.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No since even if you are a juggernaut you must follow the chain of command of normal security as a subbranch.

+ Support

I play on E11 with him, Hes a great guy and deserves this position.

+Application makes sense

-/+Could've elaborated a bit more on #10 but still a good response, i'll give half and half on that one. 

+Great guy

Overall hes just an amazing guy and I hope he gets it! 

Good luck Rhynno :))

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

ACCEPTED

Your application to Initiate Juggernaut has been Accepted! Please see me or any other Officer to recieve training and whitelist to Brute whitelist!

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

• Star locked this topic