Jummy W. Parvati's RFA Application

Jummy

In-Game Name: Jummy W. Parvati

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19942526

Current Research Rank: Senior Researcher

Foundation Test Log(s) (graded 8+/10 only): 

Your Operations Advisor Overseer, has informed you there is a group of insurgents collecting foundation data at a field operating base on the surface. They are armed and well secured. How would you approach it? (100+ words): Okay first off, I don't know if the data is physical or digital, but for now I will assume digital. In this case, I would first attempt to set up a signal blocker, as to prevent further transmission of data via internet. If the CI have saved some of this info on a Drive of some sort, I would have to find a way to destroy it. Preferably, the best option would be to ask an MTF Stealth Operative to sneak in, and steal back the data drive without getting caught.

No casualties, no risk, and no more expense than needed for the operation.

There is a strange SCP that calls himself the “targeter”. When the name of another individual is said within earshot of the “targeter” the “targeter” will teleport to the individual that has had their name said, and run off. How would you suggest the foundation approach apprehension and / or termination of this individual? (100+ Words): 

Apprehension is fairly simple on this front. Lure a D-Class into a sound-proof Containment Chamber, (Or any personnel, for that matter.) and put a microphone inside. Connect the microphone to the site intercom system and have the D-Class say their own name. This would cause The Targeter to teleport into the cell, which reminder, is soundproof. The SCP can not escape out of the CC, and it cannot hear anyone's names. Thus, MTF can then enter the cell whenever and take the SCP back.

Termination is much, MUCH more simple. Follow the same process, leading the SCP into a sound-proof cell using the Intercom. However this time, just have a firing squad reign hell upon the SCP once it teleports inside of the cell.

If you want a more fun variation of this, simply put a D-Class above lava with a rope, and make them scream their name over intercom once more. The rest is self explanatory.

An abandoned camp site has been discovered on the surface, hidden incredibly well within the brush. There are documents, newspaper scraps, as well as an old laptop with unknown data being transferred to a suspicious I.P. address. How do you react?
(100+ Words): A
fter the initial shock of a pound of potentially redacted information just being stumbled upon, I quickly copy the IP and ask either another agent, or MTF unit to go investigate the location. I read through the documents, making sure to highlight important details such as locations and personnel, plus SCP items of course. After that, I take the newspaper scraps and line them up in a timeline that would make some sort of sense, cross reflecting different bits from the articles and scraps on each other to piece together what happened. After I get a general idea, I check to see the files that were being transferred, seeing what time the files were sent to the IP, and use this information to find out the culprit.

Now what's this information all about?... let's say a planned Site-Command assassination attempt or something... yeah.

Thank you for reading my application.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

31 minutes ago, ren1point0 said:

This man always do good work +support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Jummy is cool, and good application. Good luck. +Support.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

• 2 weeks later...