SCP-106 Testing - Project "Self Destruction"

Super_Smitty

>:LOGIN....

>:USERNAME: ██-█ 'The Treasurer'

>:PASSWORD: ██████

BEGIN LOG...

Analyst Sierra 17, please be advised that your log has been assigned to me for grading and will subsequently be graded.

GENERAL NOTES

Wow. Just, wow. This might genuinely be one of the best test logs I've seen in my time on this site. The Audio-File combined with the test log its-self created a masterclass ambiance and reading along with the Audio-File in the background was extremely fun. This seems like something that could be placed inside of the actual SCP Wiki, save for a few spelling errors here and there. The Audio-File its-self is also extremely well made, the ambient background music of SCP: Containment Breach's menu theme really set the mood well. Seriously, I really can not give enough props to this log. The fact that this is your very first log excites me incredibly and I genuinely can not wait to see what you plan on doing next.

FINAL GRADE: 95/100 (FANTASTICLY DONE)

• Thanks 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 5:17 AM, Super_Smitty said:

I personally would listen to the audio file while reading the doc if your good ad multi-tasking or just wanna have something creepy playing in the background.

Operation "Self Destruction"

little late but i got the image in my head when you said "he got sent flying to the back of the containment" of SCP-106 doing a comical flip midair and smacking the back of his containment and just flopping onto the floor.

• Laughing 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.