Steel's Security director application

DefectiveSteve

Should Steel become security director?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steel become security director?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: SSO Commander Steel

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93699405

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commander / Senior Security Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Director

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?: Vice Admiral Not Ostrich

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can do quite a lot for the branches I will be responsible for. I always try to make myself available to the respective branches' command teams as I understand that managing an entire battalion of people with just a group of three can be stressful. I also always try to listen to people within the battalions and what ideas they have and what they think can be implemented to improve. I have been brainstorming a few ideas for general quality of life to actual direct changes to certain parts of SOP’s and procedures that I would like to see . I will continue to host tryouts and trainings as needed to help improve numbers and quality of shock and DT. I also always try to encourage people do as many tryouts, trainings and sims as they can. I would like to build more relations and get more teamwork and coordination between the two regiments. One of a few ideas I have is to have SO’s run SIM’s and trainings that include both regiments as well as encourage officers of both battalions to do joint SIM’s as well.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:I have no strikes in Naval or medical and have met quota every week that I have been in Naval. I have no reason nor intent to ever harm the navy or the branches the security director oversees. I wouldn’t want to ever make these branches worse for the amazing people that are a part of them nor their battalion's reputation. I know a lot of people care about their battalions and I am one of them. I am also a part of the staff team for the server and try to help people out both while on job and not. I am experienced in a few ways for this position and the most notable instances are that I am an EX Shock NCO and am also the longest actively serving Security Officer. I also understand that this position is a privilege to have and would be sure to remain professional  whether or not I were to receive it and that abuse or misconduct will result in losing it.

Why do you want this rank?: As stated previously this role is a privilege and I am interested in all of the aspects and responsibilities of this job and I know that I would enjoy it. I also want this rank to have better involvement in both Shock and DT's regimental advancements and improvements as well as helping resolve any internal issues. I want to see these battalions improve not only for their own sake but these battalions mean a lot to me personally and the people who are a part of them are some of the best I have ever met. I also have a few ideas on how I would improve not only the branches I would oversee but hopefully SO itself. I really enjoy this type of administrator and leadership role and feel I would genuinely be able to help the respective branches. There are some smaller quality of life improvements that I would really like to see done that I think some other people might appreciate too. I am active and am on the server every day and sometimes I would like just a little more responsibility and more things to oversee and assist with as I love helping people out so I think Security director is exactly the position that would give me that.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I Understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The security director is supposed to oversee and assist shock and death troopers. I am to help out the command team and answer questions of SO’s and members of shock, navy and death troopers. I am expected to keep an eye on the entirety of these three branches and help decide who is or is not fit for their position.  I am supposed to try out certify and train new NCO's in the respective branches as well as security officers. The security director is also able to present, test, and implement new ideas as long as the respective command of the battalion agrees with the idea. I am also expected to step up and help run the brig if there are no shock officers online. The security director is an advisor to shock and DT and is able to help with making decisions for the battalions. Training, promoting and recruiting SO’s is also a big part of the job as director to keep the specialty active and running. I would also be expected to be one of if not the most active SO. The director is expected to do everything mentioned above whilst not neglecting the navy itself and still take all three regiments seriously and give them all their deserved time and attention.

Edited by DefectiveSteve

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
Competent
Is actually working with his battalions  
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

6 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

This guy is great to work with

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/8/2022 at 10:00 AM, Katsimaru said:

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
Competent
Nice and approachable
As a Security Officer, you have my support!

Good Luck!!!!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

On 5/8/2022 at 9:00 AM, Katsimaru said:

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

I think this is the best candidate for the spot of Security Director. Good luck Steel.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

That Guy Spoon | Oppression

Ranks:
SCP : AHOME Bwai CI RVG SFC Bwai    

Imperial: Ex. 69th CPT Director of Research | Ex. SMO Captain of the Naval Branch

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

On 5/8/2022 at 4:00 PM, Katsimaru said:

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
 Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

Love you Steel ❤️ 

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

On 5/8/2022 at 9:00 AM, Katsimaru said:

Mega +support
Active
Great Naval
Competent
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

would be a great SD

Edited by Zjarr