not Ostrich's Fleet Admiral Application

not Jeff

Should I not Ostrich Become Fleet Admiral?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I not Ostrich Become Fleet Admiral?

• Yes (Please state why in the comments of the suggestion)
    • No, you aren't ready. (Please state why in the comments of the suggestion)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

TSO Vice Admiral not Ostrich

Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral?:

I want to become to become the Fleet Admiral becuase:

I am great with sociolizing with people, If I spoke with 1 of you you can propably say the same thing about me! I make connections with people very fast which last for long time. I have been apart of Naval for very long time as well as the server and I feel good where I curentley am at the position of Vice Admiral, but I think a promotion wouldn't hurt because I know if you don't risk everything you wont get anything in return. I really like to help people out I can be rude sometimes, I think everyone can relate but I never mean what I say and I hope everyone understands that it's just a small talk and I love each one of you.

As well as I love how each High Command member is assigned with supervising a different Battalion each month (If I am correct). As it would give me more time to connect with the battalions as well as see what I can help with example: Tryouts, Document work, Orgonization, Suggestions or even exchange a friendley word etc. And hopefully try to make changes for the better good.  I am very  interested and already looking foreward to working with othe HC members as well as I  have a lot of suggestions that I'd be able to bring to other HC members, and as well as say what I think about suggestions or topics of discussion. And make sure if they are put out, they are put out with the best word as possible so people would really understand a reason behind it/them. I always have something to say regarding any topic! people say that it is sometimes annoying but I know that having more questions or suggestion may and will make improvements even tho you might not like it but it's better to say more then nothing even if it doesen't have any relations to the topic of discussion.

3rd reason why i want to become NHC: Promotions do not affect me as of my ego but I have expirienced people when they get promoted there ego rockets ski high and they turn around and ignore lower ranks cz they don't understand that the differance in beetween ranks doesen't mean anything apart from being able to promote/punnish people with a valid reason, other wise i view everyone as people absoulutley ignoring there rank. If someone had a suggestion I'd respect it as a High General would aproach me with one, any and all suggestions are good even if they aren't they can be twicked to everyone's liking.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Navy High Command?:

What I can bring and what I can improve are to different things but they both matter as they all can be changes for the better good. I'd bring respect and at least try to maintains a decent level of profesionalism server vide at all times while still making sure everyone has fun, I'd try to help out battalions in all there needs. But the biggest think i can bring or at least try to improve is cross battalion relations because I think it is very important to sociolize inside of a regiment as well as in beetween the battalions'. I'd think I'd quit sooner or later if I haven't applied for the position of a Battalion overseer/supporter/helper (Aka. SO the naval sub division focused in helping out Shock and DT while still being a naval member) because it isn't a lot of fun if you just stick around with your battalion and not talk with people from other regiments as it can get quiet annyoing and borring.

What is the purpose of a Fleet Admiral?:

Oversee and determain if any changes are required or any that would improve a battalion or even HC it self.

• Secondly, make sure all and current Vice Commanders, Commanders, Admirals/Vice Admirals etc. are at a possition at which they are suited to be at and determain if there promotions are well deserved and if they do enough for the battalion to deserve the rank they are at as well as if they make any changes to change the battalions activity, as well as make sure there suggestions don't ruin the respected regiment and make sure that people would like the chnages made toowards the regiment.

Maintain proffesionalism Server wide.

Make sure simulations/tryouts are being hosted to maintain activity of the said regiment.

It is very importand to listen and assist with everything that a battalion might need help with. And make sure you hear out each one of members of the server and try to understand people around you so you know what they might need and what changes would be good/bad for them. That's why i think it is esential to to listen and understand people around you as the more you know about people, makes you look better infront of people of the server.

There are many things that I didn't mention but I think I should put out the most esential ones above^

Why should we trust you to be Navy High Command?:

I've been apart of the server for very long time, before I went on reserves/resigned i've been apart of the server for nearly 2 years I don't know if any of you remeber but I was apart of the Naval Low-command bird gang (don't know if any of you understand what that is if you want to know you can DM me on discord lmao). I've been close to HC at all times and i've got to know a lot of different people in the short time of me being back on the server, the only things that changed since I came back, are the people playing on the server and a lot of people that I still remeber from long time ago. I have never messed anything up as long as I remember I've never got any diciplinary action or strikes taken toowards me in a battalion. I've been a SNR Moderator and GameMaster Tick VII before as well as a Admiral/Agent Kallus for a decen amount of time, even dooring the time of me being gone I have always kept an eye on any and all topics mentioned on the command/GL main discord server. I was trusted enough to be given 1 rank off reserves example: I was an Admiral and was given Vice Admiral reserves instead of Rear Admiral or even! Commodore. 

There is 1 think that I go by: "If you are doing good I bealieve you thats great! But I know you can always do better.

How often can you be active in-game?:

I haven't been active for the past week but I had a lot of things happening dooring the last week. But here are the hours/times I can be active at       (I have life so I will not be plaing every day for 7 hours I am a teenager at 16 years old and I have a lot of things happening right now irl).

Monday-Friday: 12 am est - 3:00-4:00 PM EST

Saturday-Sunday: 11:00 AM EST- 5 PM EST (Ofcours remain till the meetings which last till 7:00 PM EST for me which is like 1 in a moring for me)

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

No

2062860875_0warns.thumb.png.7d95307ffd4cea2606520ff76cc88638.png

There is 1 think that I go by: "If you are doing good I bealieve you thats great! But I know you can always do better.

Edited by not Jeff
Forgot to add 1 sentance/Changed something from 1 year to 2

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

+ Support!! 

- Active

-Past Senior Commander(Admiral) 

- Been in the community for a while, longer then many (I know he went into reserves but he back) 

- Been amazing ever since he left reserves

- Deserves a shot at NHC. 

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Nex_yes said:

+ Support!! 

- Active

- Been in the community for a while, longer then many (I know he went into reserves but he back) 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

8 hours ago, Nex_yes said:

+ Support!! 

- Active

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

10 hours ago, Nex_yes said:

+ Support!! 

- Active

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

11 hours ago, Nex_yes said:

+ Support!! 

- Active

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

11 hours ago, Nex_yes said:

+ Support!! 

- Active

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

16 hours ago, Nex_yes said:

+ Support!! 

- Active

welcome back!!!!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-Support

Ostrich I like you, I think your a great guy But I think you need more time in your current position before you undertake such a task, that being apart of High Command.

You just came off Reserves currently and while you are at the rank that is able to Apply since you are a Vice Admiral, I think that Naval needs more lower Command than they do High Command at the current moment. 

It is also 1 Week into the Month and you have 0 Points for your Quota Achieved

image.png.a446f29755ca62606656e9911cbcd4c0.png

If you were to wait and then Apply for a Admiralty position I would feel more comfortable with you there instead.

This is my personal opinion but I believe there are better candidates out there.

• Like 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 5/9/2022 at 2:55 PM, MrPickle said:

-Support

Ostrich I like you, I think your a great guy But I think you need more time in your current position before you undertake such a task, that being apart of High Command.

You just came off Reserves currently and while you are at the rank that is able to Apply since you are a Vice Admiral, I think that Naval needs more lower Command than they do High Command at the current moment. 

If you were to wait and then Apply for a Admiralty position I would feel more comfortable with you there instead.

This is my personal opinion but I believe there are better candidates out there.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 5/9/2022 at 2:55 PM, MrPickle said:

-Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

Denied

Feel free to contact NHC/SHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel