Elias for Fleet Admiral?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Elias for Fleet Admiral?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN?:

Elias / Elias Falkusa

Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral?:

For many months I have dedicated my time and effort towards the Gaminglight Imperialrp server. It has been an amazing experience thus far, with the community being very welcoming, and the roleplay being a treat, so much so that I yearned to return quickly after my retirement. I seek to double, nay, triple my efforts to better the GL community as a whole, starting with the experience felt in the navy and naval battalions as a whole. However I have seen that Navy HC has seen some heartbreaking retirements, including the well known leaders of Frog and Matrix. If I am chosen for the position of Fleet Admiral, I will quickly leap into action, and strengthen the currently weakened command team for the navy.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Navy High Command?:

During my time in Gaminglight, I have picked up many skills and connections through my career in the navy. I spent two months in the Aviation specialty, one of which was spent as their CAO during SF's toughest moments. I was there to help SF pick up the pieces after the losses of their Marshal and Vice Marshal, and worked to strengthen the command team while clamping down on minging behavior. While doing this, I worked hard in an equally difficult time for the navy, where for a period I was the sole low command member. It was not easy, however all of it was rectified with dedication and good communication, two traits I bring to the table as the possible Fleet Admiral.

What is the purpose of a Fleet Admiral?:

A fleet admiral carries many responsibilities to his name. Not only does he act as a figure of leadership for the admirals, he must also work to organize the board of admiralty + low command as a whole. He must not distance himself from the lower command team members, instead he must be down on the ground with them, working and meeting with them face to face as a liaison for High Command and the Emperor himself. He must have a good view of the situation at all times, and be there when crises crop up. He is not just the organizer, but the key executioner behind new policy, plans and strategies.

Why should we trust you to be Navy High Command?:

When I was first promoted to the rank of Commodore on February 5th, I had been introduced to the board of admiralty firsthand. Ever since then, I have worked very closely with them as a dedicated low command member, assisting where I can and alleviating the pressure of normal admiralty tasks. I have good personal relationships with the current admiralty members, and they are well aware of my dedication to the community and navy. Most importantly, they understand that our workplace relationship would improve if I were selected for the position. I have known them for quite some time, and know of the troubles the admiralty must face. If I were to be selected, I would know what to tackle, and exactly who to tackle it with as a cohesive unit.

How often can you be active in-game?:

Before my unfortunate retirement, my battlemetrics had shown that I was a consistent player, typically clocking in two to three hours at minimum with few gaps or irregularities. Outside of this game time, I was also clocking in time doing some of the paperwork necessary to make Navy run outside of the game. Roster updates, LOA management and communication were all part of my daily tasks. Even during my retirement I did not stray, assisting by communicating with GL members and even continuing to do roster updates while retired. It is safe to say that my consistent schedule would make me a good candidate for the position, as I would likely be first to know if a situation were to crop up, and quick to execute when orders came down.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): 
N/A

+support

- good dude

-knows what he's doing

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

-/+ support
Reason i id -/+ support is for many reasons
Negative side
- Just came out of reserves
- Left the moemnt he got vice admiral
Bright side
+ Great guy
+ Knows wwhat hes doing 
+great app could expand though
Good luck mr Elias

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

• Just came out of reserves after about a month of no time in-game
  • No logged SIMs after coming out of reserves
  • Applied for another position as well (As far as I am aware, HC permitted this. However, having multiple active applications detracts from each other. It makes it look as if you are solely trying to get a higher rank wherever you can get it.)
  • From what I've heard, decent guy

Overall -Support. I would prefer you only have one active application and spend a bit more time being active on the server before applying for a High Command position that requires good, active communication with all Naval battalions, as well as a stable relationship with IQ and Army as well.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 5/8/2022 at 8:47 PM, ShadowNaval said:

-/+ support
Reason i id -/+ support is for many reasons
Negative side
- Just came out of reserves
- Left the moemnt he got vice admiral
Bright side
+ Great guy
+ Knows wwhat hes doing 
+great app could expand though
Good luck mr Elias

I want to see how you do in the Admiral position first!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

Denied

Feel free to contact NHC/SHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel