Bank Security Officer Job Update Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

King

What you want to see? - Changes made to Bank Security Officer And Professional Bank Security Officer | Changes Listed Below

Bank Security Officer

Armor ----------------
Old Armor - 25
New Armor - 115

Weapons --------------
Current Loadout - tfa_csgo_glock18
New Loadout - tfa_csgo_glock18, tfa_csgo_xm1014, tfa_csgo_smoke

Playermodel ------------
New Playermodel - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1343982802&searchtext=security+guard | Updated version of current models

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professional Bank Security Officer
Lower Job Donator Rank Requirement To (Diamond)
Armor ------------
Old Armor - 100
New Armor - 130

Weapons ------------
Current Loadout - tfa_csgo_mp5, tfa_scar
New Loadout - tfa_spas12, tfa_csgo_m4a4, tfa_csgo_smoke, tfa_csgo_flash

Playermodel -----------
New Playermodel - Keep Suit Model | Add Updated Uniform Model https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1343982802&searchtext=security+guard

Why should we add it? - Adds More RP and Gives Crim A Challenge When robbing the bank

What are the advantages of having this? - makes bank robberies have more action to them and more fights and improves security guard RP

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1343982802&searchtext=security+guard

Edited by King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

-/+Support

• A Great Idea In General
  • Adds A Bit More RP For Bank Security
  • Sadly Makes Crims Have A Harder Time Raiding Bank
  • I Don't Thing Professional Bank Security Should Have Smokes/Flashes As Most Of The Time If A Bank Raid Does Occur Tactical Units Will Be Called.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Overall Great Suggestion
    5.5/10

-Support

No reason to buff up security officer(s)

Bit overpowered for some simple security folk to have

Tac would no longer be needed

Decent thinking and idea but not needed

Edited by Kale_

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

7 hours ago, Kcarma said:

-/+Support

• A Great Idea In General
  • Adds A Bit More RP For Bank Security
  • Sadly Makes Crims Have A Harder Time Raiding Bank
  • I Don't Thing Professional Bank Security Should Have Smokes/Flashes As Most Of The Time If A Bank Raid Does Occur Tactical Units Will Be Called.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Overall Great Suggestion
    5.5/10

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+/- Support.
+ Support: I believe the model changes are a good idea, as well all all weapon changes except smoke and flash, as smoke and flash are not needed on the Bank Security Job. 

+/- Support: I believe the armor should be buffed, but not as much in significance of the increase as listed above. I believe the maximum a regular bank security guard should be is from 25 Armor to 50 Armor, and I believe Professional Bank Security should remain the same.

- Support: Smoke is specifically for tactical departments, and don't need to be used for bank security as possibility of those not in the specified roleplay department created for bank roleplay can minge with the smoke; Same regards as to the flash.

- Support: I believe the Professional Bank Security Officer should remain a Platinum+ whitelist because it increases the significance in the Gaming-light Store, and the benefits of Plat.

Suggestions for Removal to Post:
- Removal of ts_csgo_smoke and ts_csgo_flash from both jobs suggestions on Bank Security & Professional Bank Security.

- Removal of Lower Requirement to Professional Bank Security Officer.

I am the Director of the Rockford Federal Bank Security Detail, a roleplay group in which operates specifically within the bank of Rockford, Illinois in Police Role-play. As someone who operates on the job listed above the most, I like the idea, but feel like to much upgrades to the specific job can cause a uproar within criminals due to the following:

- Creates a unnecessary increase in difficulty for criminals, as it is already hard enough to raid the bank now that a more organized group of individuals are role-playing within the listed job. 

- Demeans the purpose of tactical departments and police departments within the server, and causes a lot of document changes for the following departments and other roleplay groups:
All Tactical Departments, Rockford Federal Reserve Bank Security Detail, Rockford Police Department.

Suggestion Rating: 8.5 out of 10.

Edited by Joseph Galland

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:21 AM, Kale_ said:

-Support

No reason to buff up security officer(s)

Bit overpowered for some simple security folk to have

Tac would no longer be needed

Decent thinking and idea but not needed

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

On 5/9/2022 at 9:09 AM, Joseph Galland said:

+/- Support.
+ Support: I believe the model changes are a good idea, as well all all weapon changes except smoke and flash, as smoke and flash are not needed on the Bank Security Job. 

+/- Support: I believe the armor should be buffed, but not as much in significance of the increase as listed above. I believe the maximum a regular bank security guard should be is from 25 Armor to 50 Armor, and I believe Professional Bank Security should remain the same.

- Support: Smoke is specifically for tactical departments, and don't need to be used for bank security as possibility of those not in the specified roleplay department created for bank roleplay can minge with the smoke; Same regards as to the flash.

- Support: I believe the Professional Bank Security Officer should remain a Platinum+ whitelist because it increases the significance in the Gaming-light Store, and the benefits of Plat.

Suggestions for Removal to Post:
- Removal of ts_csgo_smoke and ts_csgo_flash from both jobs suggestions on Bank Security & Professional Bank Security.

- Removal of Lower Requirement to Professional Bank Security Officer.

I am the Director of the Rockford Federal Bank Security Detail, a roleplay group in which operates specifically within the bank of Rockford, Illinois in Police Role-play. As someone who operates on the job listed above the most, I like the idea, but feel like to much upgrades to the specific job can cause a uproar within criminals due to the following:

- Creates a unnecessary increase in difficulty for criminals, as it is already hard enough to raid the bank now that a more organized group of individuals are role-playing within the listed job. 

- Demeans the purpose of tactical departments and police departments within the server, and causes a lot of document changes for the following departments and other roleplay groups:
All Tactical Departments, Rockford Federal Reserve Bank Security Detail, Rockford Police Department.

Suggestion Rating: 8.5 out of 10.