SCP-106 Test "Self Destruction"

Operator Houston

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y6LGxZ5yLIuVg1bfZf8PTALsXow9lCT-dREHz0FUidw/edit?usp=sharing

This test was super fun to conduct and to test. Thank you to all to attended, as well as a big thanks to Hoovy for making this masterpiece happen;

alpha19.png.a90d277e224e59280ba392429a2a150c.png

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

>:LOGIN....

>:USERNAME: ██-█ 'The Treasurer'

>:PASSWORD: ██████

BEGIN LOG...

Analyst Alpha 19, please be advised that your log has been assigned to me for grading and will subsequently be graded.

GENERAL NOTES

Overall a very great start to your time in the Red Right Hand program. Very well organized log, with the S-com Software being a stand out and something I haven't seen this well done before. The test its-self is extremely well documented and extremely detailed (especially within the S-com log) and it genuinely looked like a log from the SCP: Containment Breach game. If this is a sign of what is to come from you, I can not wait to see more. The only problem I had with the log was that the conclusion and post-test observations were a bit short, but besides that this is an extremely well done log.

FINAL GRADE: 85/100 (WELL DONE)

imageedit_28_8614229011.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"