Racc's Fleet Admiral Application

99 dead raccoons

Racc's Fleet Admiral Application  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Does Racc deserve to be Fleet Admiral?

• Yes (+support, please state why)
    • No (-support, please state why)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Racc / DT Vice Commander BE3

Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral?:

I want to become the position of Fleet Admiral for a multitude of reasons.

First and foremost, ever since my joining of the community 6-7 months ago, I have been welcomed in with open arms and brought into a thriving group of players and have had some of my most entertaining memories of gaming come from here. This has generated a love and care for the community that I wish to give back to, which gives me a drive and willingness to speak to any person who comes to me, and be open to helping with any questions or concerns that may arise. Every decision or change, big or small, that I would look to execute would always be well thought out, and always have the best interest of the player-base in mind.

I have been apart of every Naval battalion at some point previously, reaching supervisor in Naval, NCO in SF, as well as NCO in IF which gives me a strong foundation on understanding the inner-workings of Naval battalions, and how they could potentially interact going forward. I have loved being a part of each of these regiments, as I believe all naval battalions bring some of the most unique opportunities to the table and I would like to see each regiment used to the fullest, which would be the forefront of my efforts in this position. 

This would include but is not limited to:
- Incentivizing with the intention of promoting SF activity and SIMs at lower player-counts, to allow them to utilize more of their flying.
- Encouraging relations between IF and DT, as both serve as Imperial Black Ops, and have the 2 highest priorities in interrogation, there are many different missions, sims, and trainings that can be done utilizing each battalions unique skill-sets to their maximum potential.
- Encouraging more Special Forces interactions, which would give DT, IF, as well as Shadow Wing activities to participate in.
-Focusing on expanding people’s horizons with PassiveRP. This would focus mostly on naval but apply to all regiments. This would encourage naval specialties to also interact more with the regiments they work with.

The final reason for wanting this position is to push people to be the best that they can. As I have been in the community,  this is something other people have always done for me, and has led to me finding myself in a position that I love and can do my job well. I want to be able to do the same for others, which would involve getting each regiment to promote what they have to offer, as well as being there to assist people in finding the place where they will thrive in their positions, further cementing players within the community.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Navy High Command?:

One of the biggest things that I would be bringing to Naval High command would be the drive I have to foster and promote positive interactions between players. This is something that I firmly standby and believe is one of the most important traits in a member of command, and have used to my advantage in my time as a member of Low Command. Every time I interact with someone on the server, whether it be through an Event, Simulation, or even just PassiveRP around the ship, I always attempt to utilize those scenarios as a way to interact and bond with all the members of the community, which has given me connections throughout all sorts of regiments, both Naval and Army. I would utilize these connections and bonds that I have made throughout the members of the community in order to help promote inter-batallion relations with the intent of creating a snowball effect to form, ideally causing people who participate in these activities to want to participate in more in the future, or even host some of their own. This trickle-down strategy would expose other people to the same situations and scenarios I have been exposed to within RP, and help promote a positive community building, which would help bolster activity, as people would be creating more friends within the community that they will want to interact with more, as well as giving more activities for people to look forward to, further increasing regimental and server populations, which would only further increase the appeal to the community and what it has to offer.

What is the purpose of a Fleet Admiral?:

The purpose of a Fleet Admiral can be broken down into a few different parts.

REPRESENT - One of the biggest aspects of a Fleet Admiral is to represent Naval as a whole. This includes always acting responsible, respectable, and remaining mature when interacting with other members of the community. A Fleet Admiral is to set a precedent and standard for how members of Naval should conduct themselves, in order to bolster professionalism throughout the branch.
LISTEN - As someone who would be overseeing a Naval battalion, as well as being the lowest member of Naval High Command, it is the responsibility of a Fleet Admiral to act as a bridge in the COC between Low Command and other members of HC. They must hear the voices, questions, and concerns of Naval personnel and ensure that they are heard clearly. As a member outside of the individual battalions, it is crucial that the players within those regiments are heard in order to ensure the best experience possible for people in the community.
PLAN - Any sort of decision being made should be thoroughly examined for any potential faults or oversights, which requires a certain amount of tenacity as it sometimes can be a struggle to make things work and not interfere with other set procedures/rules. A Fleet Admiral should always plan out their decisions and ensure that all aspects are covered, every t is crossed and every i has a dot, so that the cogs and gears in the machine run smoothly.
ENGAGE - One of the most important roles of a member of High Command is to constantly engage with the player-base, whether it be interacting with PassiveRP, hosting simulations, missions, etc. This promotes server activity as well as regimental-activity depending on if there are activities planned around individual battalions. A Fleet Admiral should always be seeking to engage within the community, in order to promote and foster community-building as well as promote activity.

Why should we trust you to be Navy High Command?:

I should be trusted to be Navy High Command because I always have upheld myself to a high standard whenever I am in-game. Since my joining of the community in Mid-November I have never received any staff-related warns, strikes, demotions, or any form of outstanding punishment. I always have remained respectful, never attempting to bolster myself at the downfall of others, and always holding myself to a certain standard of conduct that I believe any person in an authoritative position should have. This includes the ability to remain calm when working with serious matters, in order to make clear and concise decisions to promote professionalism as well as set a precedent for how matters will be handled. Having the ability to remain level-headed also enables me to listen to those around me, ensuring that everyone is heard and that all sides of a story will be accounted for in order to ensure that proper judgment can be made about any given scenario. I also enjoy working in both solo and team settings, which would enable me to carry out my own personal duties as well as work with fellow members of high command to ensure all aspects of Roleplay run smoothly and efficiently in order to provide the player-base with the greatest experience possible.

How often can you be active in-game?:

I can be active for around 6 hours per day at least, going upwards of 10+ hours on days where I don’t have class or work. 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/555883601

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I have no warnings on any Gaminglight-affiliated servers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and for your consideration for this position.

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Done Wonderfully In His Role As DT Vice Commander
+ Respectable
+ Friendly

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

15 minutes ago, Zendo said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Respectable
+ Friendly

I love Racc!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

22 minutes ago, Zendo said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Respectable
+ Friendly

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

If there's one thing I've learned in my time in DT, it's that hardwork and dedication are recognized, appreciated and rewarded. Deathtroopers are the best of the best- and the Command team requires all aspects of that. Leading a battalion requires passion, so that you're willing to put in the hard work, time and effort to lead it to great places. It also requires personality, so that those under you respect your dedication, feel proud of what they associate with and make efforts to prove they feel the same. It requires Patience, as you have to resolve many conflicts with ease and a level-head.

Racc has all of this and more, and let me tell you why.

I first got to officially meet Racc about four months ago, when he transferred into DT. We rose up the ranks at just about the same rank, and became Vice Commanders at the same time. When I worked with Racc in TI-23, he had an amazing initiative and kindness I couldn't find anywhere else (maybe except Bub). As an Officer, he was patient and a great teacher to those under him, always encouraging others to do more for the battalion. And as a friend, he's the chillest guy I know on gaminglight, and we've had some pretty damn fun nights.

To Summarize;
In his time as a Gunnery Officer, he kept not only his specialty alive with Shadow's Tenn Graneet, but kept Havoc floating way longer than it would've without him.
In his time as a Medical Officer, he was constantly overflowing his quota. Medical Command had nothing but great things to say about him, and they admitted he had a comfy Vice Commander spot waiting for him if he so chose.
In his time as a Death-Trooper Officer, he has shown kindness, patience and teaching capability more than what's required from an Officer.
In his time as a member of Unit TI-23, he constantly sought ways to improve and involve his subbranch with fellow battalions.
And in his time as a member of DT Command, he has gotten Seeker a complete Overhaul and resiliently holds ground for all that comes our way.

Racc is absolutely the best choice for Fleet Admiral, and I know he has the capability and potential to handle the position.

Good luck Busy Bee!

Edited by Paisley Park

5 hours ago, Zendo said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Respectable
+ Friendly

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+Support

* I have only ever had good interactions with him.
* He is active almost anytime I am on the server I see him.
* Is respected by all those who he commands

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

18 hours ago, Zendo said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Respectable
+ Friendly

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

18 hours ago, Zendo said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Respectable
+ Friendly

Racc is one of the best people I have seen good luck!!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

7 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

* I have only ever had good interactions with him.
* He is active almost anytime I am on the server I see him.
* Is respected by all those who he commands

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 5/7/2022 at 6:26 PM, Zendo said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Respectable
+ Friendly

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support

Most likely one of the best people to apply for said position other than (Crunch & Astro) CURRENTLY

You are amazing to work with and you are a amazing person to be around

1 Week in and he already has 7 SIMS / Trainings!! Good work man

Extremely dedicated to the Naval Sector

Probably one of the best Command members I have seen in awhile

I remember when you were a Little, Operative within TI-23. It brings tear to my eye to see how far you have grown!

(Not going to write a Essay for you because you already know how much we all appreciate you)

Continue to do great things

Racc, Astro and Crunch you all are amazing people and you all deserve this position but unfortunately that cannot happen so I wish the best to all of you and I look forward to see who gets it out of you three!

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 5/7/2022 at 9:26 PM, Zendo said:

MEGA + SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Respectable
+ Friendly

Good luck It would be well deserved!

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

HUGE +Support

I support this application not on the grounds of this person just being a genuine friend. I am supporting this application because Racc is an absolute dynamo of a leader. He is laid back, and able to command respect with ease. This is a hard leadership style to master. Racc and I were in Naval together as Gunneries, and this man did so many great things with Havoc helping them get active, and rose in the ranks of DT; even as a transfer people loved him. Racc is understanding, and levels with everyone. He doesn't look down on individuals, and uplifts and encourages people to do better. Racc, even with a hard time being active at some times, still manages to get on when its tough, or manage the Death Trooper regiment flawlessly even on discord resolving issues. I WISH I was as capable, and as organized as this individual.

Racc is perfect for this role, and I would love to see him as Fleet Admiral. #FleetAdmiralRacc

Goodluck my friend,

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

+SUPPORT !!! FLEET ADMIRAL GALLIUS RACC

Super chill VCMDR of DT and is a great dude. Gets the job done and communicates effectively to enlisted, NCOs, and officers. See him on often and overall just fun to be  around.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

+Support

One of the best current Command members on the server. I remember when you joined Medical and quickly became the best performing officer.

On 5/7/2022 at 10:37 PM, Paisley Park said:

In his time as a Medical Officer, he was constantly overflowing his quota. Medical Command had nothing but great things to say about him, and they admitted he had a comfy Vice Commander spot waiting for him if he so chose.

As an AHC at the time of this, I was fully prepared to fight for you to receive such a position.

It was sad when you left to DT, but I am happy to see how far you have come and the things you have done. You have maintained a great activity and reputation within the server, and I would be excited to see what you do with this position if you were to obtain it.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Denied

Feel free to contact NHC/SHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Crunch locked this topic