Sylvys Shock Officer Application

the recruit-zorovoir

What is your in-game name?

Sylvy SK480

What is your current rank?

SFC

How long have you been in Shock?

the whole year  

How much time do you have on the server?
 2 weeks

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I've been a loyal imperial for the empire for 2 weeks now and have loved working under commander zee for quite some time and loved the shenanigans. second i have worked hard to get to this point and it put me into tears letting this opportunity go to waste. i want to mention that climbing through the ranks is what feels important to me and gives me the determination to break through heights and stress I've never been through before.  this also will be my first time being an officer in either imperial or scp role play in gaming light and it would mean a lot to me for support and growth in shock and beyond. it is crucial for there to be more officers and i am willing to become and officer if it even means i have to spend more time on gmod and have to spend less time playing other games. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? 

as I mentioned i have worked hard to get to SFC and am willing to do whatever it takes I uphold my own set of standards along with the sop to maintain a disciplined mind and clear to be able to handle any situations. I'm a rough guy around the edges but during trainings and missions/events i can get serious and communicate and speak up when necessary or urgently required.  i never minge i may arrest the wrong person on accident but never on purpose and i always respect my higher ups.  

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I always keep lower ranks in check and always try to complete zees orders before anything else as I do not permit failure. i also relay situations that some people may not do and i always report to my superiors if its urgent.  i always use my explosives and equipment properly as to not minge and prohibit minging and can teach others when and when not to use equipment. Also will report any negetive behavior and will omit to disciplinary action.

How active can you be?

as much as i can during the holidays and will be active during weekends and summer breaks 4 to 8 on weekdays during active school year

Edited by the recruit-zorovoir

- Support

I know nothing about you, but this application gives off the vibe that it took a few minutes to write. If you can't put in the effort to make a substantial application, then you shouldn't become an Officer.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

-Support

From the interactions I’ve had with you I’ve picked up that you act rashly and often say or do things in an extreme way and it seems as if you don’t think about your actions before you do them. You are harsh and I don’t see you talking with others in casual conversation, you always seem to be yelling, you’re quick to warn/arrest people — I was threatened to get arrested for telling you that prisoners were escaping — and when someone calls you out you rage about it in chat and on voice. Overall I think you need some time to assess your actions and how they portray you, shock, army, and all of imperialRP. You seem to have solid intentions but currently there are things you could work on before I’d like to see you in this position.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

You need to have a Poll on your app for voting!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Goat locked this topic