Astro's Fleet Admiral Application

Cardinal

Astro's Fleet Admiral Application  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Astro become the next Fleet Admiral?

• Yes
    • No (Please explain)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

ISB-021 Agent Kallus | Astro

Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral?:

I wish to become the position of Fleet Admiral because of three different reasons...

The first reason is interaction. Throughout my time in Naval, I realized that interaction is one of the core elements when it comes to working in the battalion. When I first joined Naval, I wanted to become a Security Officer because their job is to interact with Shock and Death Troopers as much as they can. This includes giving input on certain situations and overall making sure that they are in good shape. This is the same situation when I got promoted to the rank of  of Admiral Antonio Motti. The reason I wanted to be Admiral Antonio Motti is because it gave me the ability to interact with ALL Navy battalions which is something I always wanted to do. It gave me the ability to learn how each Navy battalion works and allows me to bond with everyone within them. However, recently, Admiral Antonio Motti's job was then reduced to just Naval which was a little bit disappointing. This made my work very limited and didn't give me the ability to interact with all Navy battalions. This is the reason why I transferred back to Agent Kallus, so I can expand my work and do more. Interaction is one of the key elements of a High Command member.

The second reason is how I can bring so much more to the High Command table. Becoming a High Command member gives me the ability to make several changes if necessary to benefit the Navy as a whole. My vision of Navy is that all battalions are in great shape and that there are no problems at all. If I become the next Fleet Admiral, I will make sure that I am always communicating with my fellow High Command members and always bring input on what should happen or what should be improved on. The same situation goes with me overseeing a Navy battalion, which brings me to my third reason.

The third reason is the ability to oversee a Navy battalion. If I were assigned to oversee a Navy battalion, I will make sure that my 1st priority is said battalion. The reason why is because High Command's responsibility is to make sure that all battalions in their branch are in great shape and that there a little problems as possible. If the battalion is not doing well, I will use all of my power to ensure that the battalion is able to revive itself. I have studied how the current Navy High Command members handle their battalion that they oversee, which overall shows me how to deal with the battalion. I believe that I have the knowledge and the experience to help oversee a battalion.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Navy High Command?:

The biggest thing I would bring to Navy High Command is simply my dedication, intelligence, and wit. As of right now, we are currently down to only one Navy High Command member which is High Admiral Mann. One Navy High Command is definitely not enough to sustain the Navy branch. I believe if I would get Fleet Admiral, I will assist other High Command members in any situations that happen and would cooperate and work with them to make sure that everything is good. Another thing I would bring to Navy High Command is me being very dependable person to rely on, and how I can make possible changes to the Navy branch. I would make sure to create a safe and fun environment for people on the server to make sure they get the fun they deserve as well as making any changes to any battalions to overall make it even better. I am a very quick learner and I am able to adapt quickly from the change from Low Command to High Command. I always go for 100% whether if it's IRL or on the server itself. Finally, I will also make sure that I am always available if anyone is trying to reach me and want to speak with me, or if someone is having trouble, I will attempt to help them out with anything they need.

What is the purpose of a Fleet Admiral?:

The main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral is to make sure that all Navy battalions are in great shape. As Fleet Admiral, you are the first rank into Navy High Command which means that people are going to be contacting you first whenever there is a problem. The Fleet Admiral is also responsible for the battalion they oversee. As an overseer, you should not be dictating how the battalion runs but be like an advisor. Giving input when necessary to the command team and making sure that they are running the battalion good. Finally, being a High Command member means that you should not be acting out of character. A Fleet Admiral should be a good role model and show other troopers how to act properly while on duty. Minging, or directly breaking the rules should not be happening as the Fleet Admiral. Another purpose of a Fleet Admiral is to make sure that you are constantly communicating with your fellow High Command members, and making sure that you are keeping everyone up to date on what is happening within the Navy branch. Fleet Admirals should also engage in more cross regimental battalion relationships and attempt to strengthen the bond. Fleet Admirals should also be able to take any constructive criticisms given to them and how they should improve on themselves.

Why should we trust you to be Navy High Command?:

I should be trusted as the Fleet Admiral because of my experience, dedication, and time on the server. Throughout my time in Naval, I have gained both the knowledge and experience on how to run a battalion. From me starting as a little Crewman and then promoted to the rank of Admiral shows how much experience I gained. I am currently Agent Kallus and my job is to make sure that both Shock and Death Troopers are in optimal conditions and that there are no problems at all, as well as interacting with them as much as possible. Another reason why I should be trusted is my rank skip in Naval. I was a Rear Admiral, but was surprisingly promoted into the rank of Admiral, skipping Vice Admiral. This is because of the amount of work I have put in within Naval. My final reason is my time within the server. Throughout my time in Naval, I have observed how High Command works with their branches which shows me how to work as a High Command member. Currently at this time, I believe I have both the knowledge and experience to take on a High Command position. Becoming the next Fleet Admiral will provide a plethora of new challenges, which I believe I am capable of overcoming on becoming a capable High Command member. Also, when I became an Admiral, Naval was in a really bad state with severe activity and a lot of in fighting. However, I reverted all of this to a state where the battalion is in optimal state.

How often can you be active in-game?:

I am active almost everyday but hours vary. On weekdays, I usually play from 2:30 PM EST - 9:00 PM EST. On weekends, I can play from 8:00 AM EST - 10:00 PM EST.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I have none.

I thank you all for taking the time to read this application and hopefully consider me for the position!

Edited by Sad Mario
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

+ Supprt
Couldnt Think of someone who deserves it more
Hard Working (made that nice new SOP of ours)
Dedicated & Active
Great Guy all Around & an Amazing Leader

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

1 hour ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Supprt
Dedicated & Active

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

2 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Supprt
Dedicated & Active

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

HUUUUGE + SUPPORT !!

- Active

- Lead Naval in its downfall

- Done amazing things for Naval

- Helped revive it

- Knows his shit 

- Dedicated 

- Great guy and an amazing guy to work with in Low command+

- Good Leader in events 

Notes: No bitches but you'll get it one day 🙂

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

I +support this for following reasons: 

+ Very active naval member and attends all the meetings, even voluntary ones such as specialty meetings in the past

+ Hardworking Agent Kallus who does not leave a stone un turned when it comes to solving Naval-related problems

+ Has objective and unbiased approach to nearly everyone, which makes me worried what happens to Naval if he leaves

+ A lot of command and admirality experience which is relevant for the role

+ Motive to become fleet admiral fits the requirements of the role

+ Has been in Kallus role for very long time, it is good to move up the ladder

+ Has networks already to other regiments (at least to Naval, Shock and DT)

+ Knows how to balance between order and chaos, being strict and being lenient

+ Good communicator and collects only most essential matters to be presented or communicated

+ Has sense of humor 

+ Interested in, even fan of Star Wars from what I have seen, which will lead him to likely stay in the role longer

+ Polite, open but critical attitude

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

+Support

Although I'm resigned, I wanna toss my hat into the ring on this one as I have a great deal of experience working alongside Astro.

I could write a essay detailing why you'd be a good candidate but I'll just get straight to the point instead.

1.You're incredibly easy to work & communicate with.

2. you complete any and all tasks assigned to you with a great deal of efficiency.

3.you're a teamplayer and work well with others.

4. You have an adaptable mindset that would suit incredibly well in navy high command. 

5. You're good at being independent.

Best of luck.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

9 minutes ago, 0din said:

+Support

Although I'm resigned, I wanna toss my hat into the ring on this one as I have a great deal of experience working alongside Astro.

I could write a essay detailing why you'd be a good candidate but I'll just get straight to the point instead.

2. you complete any and all tasks assigned to you with a great deal of efficiency.

4. You have an adaptable mindset that would suit incredibly well in navy high command. 

Best of luck.

Mr Odin, I'll continue a little more for you then

6. You've shown a lot of Improvement 
7. You Work well with everyone in ur Battalion, even if you dislike them (Apple)
8. You show that ur Competent for this rank
9. You work hard for the stuff you want
10. You Push yourself to be a great person then you were Yesterday.

Good Luck Man

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

14 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Supprt
Dedicated & Active

Though we don't talk a lot, he's a very funny guy who is dedicated to his position

-501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald                            star wars stormtrooper GIF                      

Huge + support

-as much as i joke around with you, you are one of the most dedicated members I have ever seen.

-has a lot of experience 

- is a great dude 

- Goodluck Astro

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

BIGGEST FUCKING PLUS SUPPORT I CAN GIVE++++++

This man deserves fleet admiral. He has single handedly made naval amazing. He takes all the no bitches joked and simultaneously acts like a superb leader but also is super friendly and kind. I also think he deserves to move on from Kallus so we can stop with all the no bitches jokes. Anyways, if you don't get fleet admiral there's something wrong going on. 

Amazing luck, - Lumm

16 hours ago, Gry said:

I +support this for following reasons: 

+ Very active naval member and attends all the meetings, even voluntary ones such as specialty meetings in the past

+ Hardworking Agent Kallus who does not leave a stone un turned when it comes to solving Naval-related problems

+ Has objective and unbiased approach to nearly everyone, which makes me worried what happens to Naval if he leaves

+ A lot of command and admirality experience which is relevant for the role

+ Motive to become fleet admiral fits the requirements of the role

+ Has been in Kallus role for very long time, it is good to move up the ladder

+ Has networks already to other regiments (at least to Naval, Shock and DT)

+ Knows how to balance between order and chaos, being strict and being lenient

+ Good communicator and collects only most essential matters to be presented or communicated

+ Has sense of humor 

+ Interested in, even fan of Star Wars from what I have seen, which will lead him to likely stay in the role longer

+ Polite, open but critical attitude

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

11 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

Best of luck.

+ Support
As Mr Odin so eloquently stated, Astro is a prime candidate. I love Astro, even if we mess with each other all the time. He's stuck around and done one hell of a job as Kallus. Best of luck, Astro

(ps go get some bitches)

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 5/8/2022 at 1:28 AM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Supprt
Dedicated & Active

Former

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

randy-forsyth-empguard.png

+ Support
1. Great person to talk with, is super active as a Admiral currently
2.Helps Naval subbranches and steps in when needed

3. Dedicated

4. Good leader

5. Works to improve Naval rather than simply keep things the same

Nothing bad from what I have seen

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

+Support

Most likely one of the best people to apply for said position other than (Crunch & Racc) CURRENTLY

You are amazing to work with and you are a amazing person to be around

A great leader who has alot of experience and will do good in any Field he is put into

Extremely dedicated to the Naval Sector

Probably one of the best Admirals I have seen in awhile!

You and DT CMD would make a amazing High Command team if you all were able to get it.

(Not going to write a Essay for you because you already know how much we all appreciate you)

Continue to do great things

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 5/8/2022 at 11:54 AM, 0din said:

+Support

Best of luck.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 5/7/2022 at 11:16 PM, Paisley Park said:

Astro has done an insane amount of work for Naval! Working with him during my time in DT, he's always been respectful, hard-working and a funny guy. Massive +Support.

Out of anyone i would want to get this position it would be this guy he is dedicated shows love for naval and cares for everyone very approachable and solves every problem with efficiency 

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

22 hours ago, MrPickle said:

+Support

Most likely one of the best people to apply for said position other than (Crunch & Racc) CURRENTLY

A great leader who has alot of experience and will do good in any Field he is put into

You and DT CMD would make a amazing High Command team if you all were able to get it.

(Not going to write a Essay for you because you already know how much we all appreciate you)

I really like how Mr Ducks put this. Astro is one of the most dedicated, funniest, chillest, and nicest people to be around. He is dedicated, has a good work ethic, and doesn't look down on individuals. He sees himself equal and befriends everyone, even with a prestigious rank. #FleetAdmiralAstro

+Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

MAJOR MAJOR +SUPPORT!!

Happy whenever Astro is on, always hosting missions for DT and super kind overall. He's super competent as well and 100% deserves Fleet Admiral. I wish him the best of luck.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 5/9/2022 at 2:23 PM, MrPickle said:

+Support

A strong candidate for the position who has the work ethic and the dedication to the Naval branch required. Should definitely be considered for the position.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

• Crunch locked this topic