Crunch's Fleet Admiral Application

Crunch

Crunch's Fleet Admiral Application  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am fit for the position of Fleet Admiral?

• Yes. +Support. (Please explain why.)
    • No. -Support. (Please explain why.)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
DT Commander CR0

Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral?:
I want to become Fleet Admiral for a variety of reasons. First and foremost I believe that I posses the needed and wanted qualities for the position. Since my inception into the server -- ~October of 2021 -- I have been in various positions that have opened my eyes as to what I do, why I do it, and how to execute it not only effectively but also quickly. Most of my focus while on the server has been in Navy battalions. I absolutely love all of the Navy branches and have been in all of them. When I first joined the server, I tried out for Naval and made it in. From there I quickly rose up the ranks eventually reaching Senior Security Officer and the esteemed rank of Commodore. This allowed me to take a bit more control and put my efforts into the bettering of the battalions I was apart of which were Naval, DT, and Shock respectively. I went out of my way on many occasions to speak with Officers, Command Officers, and Command teams of said battalions in order to understand what places were lacking so I could focus my attention there. All of this is to say that I absolutely love working with all battalions and have a special love for Naval. I am constantly going out of my way to improve personal and regimental relations with everyone I can. I believe, with this position, that I can further unify the Naval branches into a cohesive mass that look out for each other, assist each other, and most importantly have fun while also maintaining a serious attitude.

Currently as the Commander of DT, I constantly push my troopers to do cross regimental simulations, trainings, missions, and chats. I wish to further expand this into all the regiments and get an understanding of where regimental commanders feel like each battalion is lacking. From there I wish to formulate a plan with each of them on how to improve those areas and adapt to situations that they may run into. Most importantly however, I think it is a true statement when I say that I will fight tooth and nail for others before myself. Moreover, I set my sights on a certain goal and will stop at nothing to achieve that goal, especially if it means that I am helping others.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Navy High Command?:
I would bring fun, innovative, and obtainable goals to not only Navy High Command but also all the respective regiments that it oversees. I would work with others in order to set goals, make a plan, and fully assist in the execution of these plans. I'm a good listener and attempt to fully understand what I am being asked to do, even if I look like an idiot in the process. I believe that if given the opportunity, I would assist each and every battalion that I work with. I'm constantly thinking of new ideas on how to improve my own regiment as well as speaking my mind on where others could improve, and how to do so. I understand the day-to-day activities of running a regiment as well as the larger parts such as providing updates, document changes, and taking a step back and looking at the flaws and fixing them from the source. Those around me know that I am constantly bringing up ideas and situations that I think would improve weaknesses of myself, of others, and of regiments.

What is the purpose of a Fleet Admiral?:
The purpose of a Fleet Admiral is to listen, understand, think, execute, and assist. I will go over each of these below.

Listen: You must constantly listen to multiple members of regiments in order to fulfill your job. You must understand why they approach you and where your involvement in it is. You are the one of the first steps in any changes in a regiment and you must have a full, clear, and well documented idea of each conversation you have.

Understand: Once you have done the above, you can understand where your part is and start asking questions. This also beings the investigatory phase where you observe the issue and attempt to track down the root of the cause in order to fix it immediately. This is one of the most important steps as having a misunderstanding can mean wasted time for you and others.

Think: After you track down the root of the cause, you can begin to think and converse about plans to fix it. This is the part where you gather respective members of the regiment and brainstorm what, how, why, when, and where. It is absolutely vital to have a conversation with respective members as is it their battalion and you shouldn't be overstepping.

Execute: After the think phase, you must put full effort into the execution of the plan that you came up with. You are essentially coming up with an engine, this is the phase where you are putting it together and making sure each part fits well enough and makes sense where it should be.

Assist: This is the final stage. The takes part shortly after the execution phase and is hopefully the finale. This is another stage where you gather command members and have a conversation about the differences the plan has made, if it's still in effect, how major the changes have been, how each person is taking the changes, and if it should continue in the future. If you come to this stage and realize something is wrong, you must repeat these step until it is finished as it is your job to do so.

Why should we trust you to be Navy High Command?:
I should be trusted with the position of Navy High Command as during my ~8 months on the server I have not done anything to lose the trust of those that I work with. I haven't received any strikes, demotions, or punishment. I fully check before I make any decisions and try to understand both sides. I understand that I am not the end all and that I must work as a team with those that I assist. I have a great understanding of my role and don't step on anyone's toes. I am currently a staff member holding the rank of Administrator as well as a Forum Diplomat.

How often can you be active in-game?:
5-6 hours everyday unless something is happening.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):
I have 3 warns.

11/9/2018 PoliceRP for: LTAP
2/24/2019 (x2) Clone Wars for: ARDM and Player Dis respectively.

Since then I have not been punished and learned from my mistakes and I hope that you all can look passed those warnings.

Thank you all for reading my application and considering my for the spot of Fleet Admiral.

Edited by sage

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support
*Very Active member of the community
*Great app in the way it is worded and with really deep considerations into the subject matters at hand.
*Has kept DT a respectable battalion as his time as Commander

-Has to work with Stinky C37

• Like 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

2 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Great app in the way it is worded and with really deep considerations into the subject matters at hand.

Every single experience I’ve had with Crunch has been positive. Go get em Crunch!!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

10 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Would be stupid to not give it to him!

+Support 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

2 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

6 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

19 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

20 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

21 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 5/7/2022 at 4:57 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support

Most likely one of the best people to apply for said position other than (Astro & Racc) CURRENTLY

Your amazing at your job, You are extremely funny to be around and as my time as Vader, You, Racc and Paisley have been the funniest DT ever (We wont mention Jpackis)

Solid Application

Dedicated to the Server

Willing to help everyone regardless of the Situation. Very respectable person

Has kept the most Elite battalion on the Server in a great state, more than others

(Not going to write a Essay for you because you already know how much we all appreciate you)

Continue to do great things

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 5/7/2022 at 4:57 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 5/8/2022 at 2:57 AM, NebelFir said:

+Support

++Support

There are so many good things to say about Crunch. Crunch has been an awesome Commander in DT, and has made the regiment move in such a positive direction. Crunch can have fun, and knows when he needs to double down on policy to get what needs to be done from his regiment. He has done a great job building a Command team, and keeping the regiment sound. Just ANOTHER great Commander in the books for Death Troopers. This all reflects to how he can become a great Fleet Admiral and excel in the duties.

#FleetAdmiralCrunch

Goodluck homie!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

MAJOR +SUPPORT

He's an awesome commander an awesome guy overall. DT keeps getting better with him and I see him responding constantly to DT problems and working on them. As a result DT is in a really good spot right now. He's serious when he needs to be too. I wish him the best of luck

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 5/9/2022 at 2:31 PM, MrPickle said:

+Support

Most likely one of the best people to apply for said position other than (Astro & Racc) CURRENTLY

Your amazing at your job, You are extremely funny to be around and as my time as Vader, You, Racc and Paisley have been the funniest DT ever (We wont mention Jpackis)

Solid Application

Dedicated to the Server

Willing to help everyone regardless of the Situation. Very respectable person

Has kept the most Elite battalion on the Server in a great state, more than others

(Not going to write a Essay for you because you already know how much we all appreciate you)

Continue to do great things

Crunch has repeatedly shown an ability to be open, unbiased, and think before acting in every situation thrown his way, and has done extremely well in all other aspects of command as Ducks states here. He has worked hard across many months improving DT as a whole, and has helped forge two great VCMDRs under him. Crunch is beyond ready for the position of Fleet Admiral, in which he can continue to use these skills to improve Naval as a whole.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Denied

Feel free to contact NHC/SHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Crunch locked this topic