Parish's Vice Marshall application.

Parish

Should Parish be Vice Marshall   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Parish be Vice Marshall

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

GMVI Parish, Moderator Parish, SF SGC CSVL SNRENG Parish 5072, Lord VI Parish.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

SF Vice Marshall.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be commander of SF because I love sf; they're my main life. I'm always active and looking to do more things and help to make it better. I'm always active so I'm always able to help with anything needed and always willing to help out. As a SGC (LT Colonel) I'm already assisting the command team, doing sims/tryouts and missions to keep SF active and to help it grow. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

8 months in the community, over 2 weeks on the server (350 hours) and I'm willing to put thousands of hours into the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

In my opinion a Vice Commander is there to help keep the troops in line and help them have fun during events/missions. They want to make sure everyone is happy so there are no problems that may occur. Also to complete admin work that may arise at times and for it to be done well. In my opinion a commander is the balance to keep everything in place and make sure everything can run smoothly, without one it would just be chaos and nothing could or would work. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I'm known very well within the battalion. I'm constantly active on the server. I've haste fully risen to my current rank (SGC) as I am helpful to the command team and the overall battalion. I've been known to help out as much as possible for the command team and Sf as a whole. I've dedicated a lot of my time to making SF a better place for all members and future members. As a commander I will dedicate myself to make a change on SF and the server. Without SF I don't think I would ever have stuck around on the server, so my love for SF has risen and can only continue to rise from here on. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost every day. From 3:30 pm Est - 2:00 AM Est for weekdays and all day during the weekends

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warning on any of GL’s servers nor ban’s. 

Edited by Parish

Doing this from my phone

+ support

Parish is constantly active and well known with the battalion, application is decent, he knows that there is a time and place for fun and knows when he needs to be serious. Very approachable and competent

Best of luck 

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

22 hours ago, RobertoManjini said:

+/-support

+active

+shows like he knows what he is doing

+may actually become a good vice marshall

-app needs a little more work

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

- Support

I'd like to preface by saying that I like Parish a great deal. He's a very fun person to work with, easily approachable and very kind. 

Personally, I do not believe he is ready for this position though. He has a lot of promise and potential and while I do think he is a great officer, I think he's not quite there yet for Vice and would benefit greatly in spending more time as an Officer.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

14 hours ago, Theta said:

- Support

I'd like to preface by saying that I like Parish a great deal. He's a very fun person to work with, easily approachable and very kind. 

Personally, I do not believe he is ready for this position though. He has a lot of promise and potential and while I do think he is a great officer, I think he's not quite there yet for Vice and would benefit greatly in spending more time as an Officer.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support
-Good officer
-Great person
-Easy to work with

Some say he is quite not yet for Vice commander position I say Not a lot of people who get the position are but what i have seen thoses people who were given a chance grow in the position and thrive. Experience is half the battle and i think once you get that you will win the battle

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

On 5/7/2022 at 4:44 PM, RobertoManjini said:

+active

+Support for stated reasons. I think you would make a decent Vice Marshall with time and effort. Try to put out some more SIMs and improve your app a bit, it will be noticed.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 5/7/2022 at 4:44 PM, RobertoManjini said:

+/-support

+active

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

Denied

Feel free to contact NHC/SHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Crunch locked this topic