Fire Department Suggestion? - Denied

FFSLGaming

What you want to see? - Fire Department addition

Why should we add it? - The driving is hard and that causes accidents showing probability for a fire department.

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP chance and another job for people to join in on and for PD and EMS to work with.

Who is it mainly for? - Role players that don't want to be EMS or PD but what to be a first responder of a sort. 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1092452023

-Support

Fire Department was a thing a while back, there wasn't really fires to respond too and it didn't serve much of a purpose considering EMS does the same thing as a Fire Dept would do (in this server, not irl) and is just pretty pointless in my opinion.

The firetruck you linked is also photon which is non compatible with vcmod.

Signature.png

The link given was really just for reference it doesn't have to be that one I could have put that next to it as for the pointless portion I disagree with we have plenty of people who wreck cars and that makes perfect scenes for a fire department RP to add I get having a department is for fires but that's not all they do in real life nor should that be all they do in a roleplay. 

51 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Fire Department was a thing a while back, there wasn't really fires to respond too and it didn't serve much of a purpose considering EMS does the same thing as a Fire Dept would do (in this server, not irl) and is just pretty pointless in my opinion.

- Support. There was something recent up asking for a fire department and it got denied. With the type of stuff a fire department would require to be useful as a department, It would most likely throw server performance down the drain.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

I didn't see that post that's why I made this one thank you for letting me know that I think I'll just pull this then since its point and going to get denied anyways at least I went in thinking it was a good idea and tried.

1 hour ago, FFSLGaming said:

I didn't see that post that's why I made this one thank you for letting me know that I think I'll just pull this then since its point and going to get denied anyways at least I went in thinking it was a good idea and tried.

I get what your going for but its not needed i mean it is PoliceRP not FireRP another thing is there is not fire system in the server nor fire extinguishers or fire hoses so there would be no point.

• Like 1

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

Fire Department Was A Thing Back Then I Don't Remember If There Was  A Fire Mod But Due To The Servers Population It Would Cause Way Too Much Lag Especially If Fires Were To Be Able To Be Started By Players

15 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

18 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

21 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png