Recron - Trial Mod App - Denied

Recron

Should Recron Become Staff?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Recron become Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Recron

What is your steam name?: Recron

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:607422292

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): recron#8814

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I am a previous SCP RP Moderator and Event Team, and I have staffed on Imperial RP.

What date did you start playing on the community?: Early 2021 (Had a long brake due to school)

What date did you make your forums account?: May 27, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 2. 

20210724165740_1.thumb.jpg.e3af35b2d9fd06b27db0df405bb4431a.jpg

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Bronze.

Are you a staff member in another community?: No.

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes, Multiple Times.

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Before I even begin, many people will -support me due never seeing me and my sort of low ranks. I understand that perfectly. But I believe I deserve the rank of TMod for a few reasons. To start off, I try my best to be active. I try my best to partake in CI raids, PTs, and other events. And I am almost always on Friday's and weekends. Next, I know how to act as a staff member and handle sits. As I said, I was a previous Moderator on SCP RP previously. I also was a previous member of Medical Command. I know how to enforce rules and handle rule breakers. Also, during my TMod days, I have watched many Senior Mod+ take sits. Another thing I would like to mention is staff powers. I know not to abuse them and I understand the consequences of doing so. Overall, I understand how staff works and I will do my best to stay active, uphold rules, and take sits. 

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would bring the player to the sit and notify them why they were brought. If they don't care and just start cussing at me I would gag them. I would then proceed to give them a second chance to speak in chat. If they continue to cuss, I would confirm they mass RDMed in logs. And then I would call an Admin+ to issue the ban. If the player LTAP, I would also check logs, and add the punishment for LTAP. Then, I would call and Admin+ to issue a ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: In this situation I would spread all of the players out so I can speak to each player privately and hear their side of the situation. After doing this I would carefully (Checking logs and speaking to any witnesses) issue a punishment for the player(s) who broke the rules. Depending on how bad that player(s) broke the rules and guidelines, I would ask an Admin+ to issue a ban. If they situation gets way to out of control I would call a Senior Mod+ to assist me in the sit.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?: N/A

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?: N/A

Edited by Recron
Forgot to show warns

4 hours ago, Gyara said:

+support

- Trustworthy
- Previous Staff on GL
- Knows the Rules to the Server
- A Great Guy
- Good App

He would be a great fit for the Staff Team!

• Thanks 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

19 hours ago, Gyara said:

+support

- Trustworthy
- Previous Staff on GL
- Knows the Rules to the Server
- A Great Guy
- Good App

He would be a great fit for the Staff Team!

Yea I absolutely trust recon in a staffing position I think he will do really well +SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

spacer.png