Joseph's 48 Hour Resignation from Emergency Medical Services.

Joseph Galland's 48 Hour Resignation
My time within this department has been fun, and extraordinary. I have had the most fun in this department, than I have had for any other department. The staff and command within this department have been so kind and amazing to me as a whole, as they all are understanding and professional as a whole.  I love to think I made a pretty significant impact in this department, and it hurts me to leave all the same. However, I have decided to leave the department in order to chase new opportunities within the server, and increase activity elsewhere. I would like to thank the following people, and their impact on me:

MiniEpic: Thank you for allowing me in your department, and showing me the ropes. I have had a lot of fun within the department, and I highly encourage people to join the department still. You have been a great director, and a even better friend. I hope only the best in the department and your ventures. 

MJTHEOG: Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most. You have shown me most of what I needed to know within the department, and have made me grow as a person with the responsibility and respect I earned within the department. 

KEVIN / GOW / NICC / LILGOAT: Thank you all for being the best command members that have actively worked with me. I have never seen the level of cooperation as I have seen with this group of individuals. 

Behappy: You're just a OG that everyone loves. 😉

Joe:  You're going places... I can see that. Keep up the excellent work, and hopefully you'll be in my shoes one day. I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I will leave with one more thing...
GOW FOR ASSISTANT CHIEF OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES, 2022!

As always, continue to save lives.... one click at a time... 8710 10-07; Out of Service Retirement.

Please remove all permissions and roles on 5/9/2022 at 12:50 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

3 minutes ago, MJTHEOG said:

Very Sad To See You Go.. Good luck in any other department you join.

Thank you. I have enjoyed my time within this department very much.

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

Sad to see you leave! You were a great member of command! I hope you do great things in other departments.

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

Sad to see you leave! You were a great member of command! I hope you do great things in other departments.

Thank you! I enjoyed my time!!

1 hour ago, Cuke said:

Much appreciated!

very sad to have loss another ems player 😞.  you were awesome!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• HuntR locked this topic