Fellow Wanderer

What is your In-Game name?: Fellow Wanderer 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:246298241

Current rank in Security: 2LT

Time on the server: 8 weeks

On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: 8

Which Juggernaut members recommend you to apply: jrshafer, HexG, Chineseman131

What is your current level in game: 49

Do you understand that if you abuse this job it will be taken away: Yes I understand 

Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut sub-branch?:
I am very active and want to help our new Juggernaut sub-branch increase in size and help to steer it in a fun direction for everyone. I have very good trigger discipline which will greatly help in the use of heavy weapons which will help prevent me from killing friendly personnel during raids and D-Class riots that threaten losing D-Block. I understand the the rules of the server well and know that I will be required to set a good example for others to join Juggernaut with. I have leadership skills which will help me command troops in and out of combat and overall increase our efficiency as a group.

As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: I am to follow my base gensec rank and only command those under my standard rank. This is to ensure fairness between all branches and that I am not abusing power granted by the sub-branch

On 5/8/2022 at 6:24 AM, Caroline said:

+ support 

81CD16C2-BEA8-4024-9A89-1D49F7BF2DF1.jpeg.258c3fae0d0d6971e7bacd55e0a4dd6f.jpeg

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

ACCEPTED

Your application to Initiate Juggernaut has been Accepted! Please see me or any other Officer to recieve training and whitelist to Brute whitelist!

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

• Star locked this topic