Kuri GM Application- Denied

Kuri

In-game name: Kuri

SteamID: STEAM:0:1:529579707

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 51 or SPC in Shock (I don't really understand this question)

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, $100.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No warnings

How much time do you have on the server?: I dont know exactly, but around 200-250 hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I barely know anything, but i am open to learn!

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To make events so the community is more interested, instead of getting bored. I love events, ever since like the first few events I was apart of I wanted to host one, so that meant joining GM, but I didn't do it because I felt like i needed more experience with the server first.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No, but im willing to learn!

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I do know how they function by watchin GM's and reading the guidelines  

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  [On-Ship/Passive] We have captured a high ranking rebel that may have valuable info, maybe some key stash locations (starting in 15 min) [Off-Ship/Combat] We have gained intelligence with whereabouts to a rebel base on Tatooine, Get on and come fight against the rebel scum! (starting in 15 min)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give <swep/weapon> <name>

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model <model> <name>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes

-Support for now 

You forgot to answer some of the question as well as fully answering the explanation of doing an on and offship event. Make sure to answer everything in an application the best you can. 

9 minutes ago, Bub said:

-Support for now 

You forgot to answer some of the question as well as fully answering the explanation of doing an on and offship event. Make sure to answer everything in an application the best you can. 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

4 hours ago, Bub said:

-Support for now 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

13 hours ago, Bub said:

-Support for now 

On 5/8/2022 at 3:24 AM, Bub said:

-Support for now 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 5/8/2022 at 2:24 AM, Bub said:

-Support for now 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/8/2022 at 3:24 AM, Bub said:

-Support for now 

I do hope that you understand. The application shows little effort

On 5/8/2022 at 8:24 AM, Bub said:

-Support for now 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother