Market for crates - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

What you want to see? - A market for the crates (0 menu) so people can purchase your things.

Why should we add it? - Give people on the server an opprotunity to buy things in the crate menu and people to make money from it

What are the advantages of having this? - People who have tons of stuff in there inventory to make money off it

Who is it mainly for? - crim players

Links to any content -  N/A

+Support

I think they had an issue with the Unboxing Market thing but I would like to see them fix it if possible and bring it back cause I have a log of keys just sitting in my inventory that I cant open cause I am poor. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

3 hours ago, Kale_ said:

+Support

I think they had an issue with the Unboxing Market thing but I would like to see them fix it if possible and bring it back cause I have a log of keys just sitting in my inventory that I cant open cause I am poor. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

6 hours ago, Kale_ said:

+Support

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant