Mothman's Vice Commander Application.- Denied

Moth88325

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Mothman

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Star Fighter Vice Marshall.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in this Branch since I started playing gmod, The day I got gmod was the day I join Star Fighters! It is my first life and the only regiment I enjoy so much! I try my best to show all my higher ups im ready to move up and to continue striving for Star Fighters! I am so proud to say Star Fighters is the best regiment to join and to go through as a team! I am always ready for everything even when I'm not, I always figure it out. I hope as I continue to strive in StarFighters I see my team strive as well.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have over 250 hours in our server! It doesn't sound like a lot but it is! I've been here since I started Gmod!

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To oversee their team to keep them in line with latest information and to keep high command informed about how Star Fighters are running and doing. Mainly they are to uphold their team for anything that comes their way and to have the team ready for anything. Vice Marshall is a very important part of this team and without it the team will struggle and possible fail.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been here to help everyone, Everyone who has needed something has come to me for help. Even in other regiments. Everyone knows me in this server, I want to be there when someone needs my help. I have worked to hard to get to this spot, I will never stop working to get this spot. I have also been in DT, I was a SGT and took the roles of tryouts very seriously. In every branch I've been in they have trusted me with how to do things so why shouldn't you guys trust me?

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on for exactly 12 hours and then I sleep 8 hours then wake up and get back on for another 12 hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None.  

• Dislike 1

Yeah? I disagree with you on all your judgement. I put in more then enough effort into this application and into Starfighter alone. I will not have an EX-MARSHALL talk me down or scare me away from this opportunity. You sir have a great day and whatever anger or hatred you have toward me opens your eyes a little so you can see the world for how it is.

Oh another thing my activity is great im on everyday, Where are you? I show great dedication toward SF and everyway.

• Dislike 2

25 minutes ago, Moth88325 said:

Yeah? I disagree with you on all your judgement. I put in more then enough effort into this application and into Starfighter alone. I will not have an EX-MARSHALL talk me down or scare me away from this opportunity. You sir have a great day and whatever anger or hatred you have toward me opens your eyes a little so you can see the world for how it is.

Oh another thing my activity is great im on everyday, Where are you? I show great dedication toward SF and everyway.

MASSIVE NEGATIVE SUPPORT

This comment alone is enough for me to -Support you. Regardless of what Manjini said being true or not, you should not retaliate in such a way, which is a very important part of being a Command Member, not to mention how arguing in the comments in your application is grounds for denial. It is incredibly rude and dismissive to attempt to eliminate that validity of someone's point because they are an "EX-MARSHALL".

Now, if you take issue with what Manjini said, I will now prove each of Manjini's points in detail.

41 minutes ago, RobertoManjini said:

-very bad application 

This application is poor in several regards. Firstly, you are missing the private poll, which is grounds for denial. Secondly, for your answer to the purpose of a Command Member, you just talk about "the team" and not delve into any specifics, which to me shows a shallow understanding of the answer to the question.

54 minutes ago, RobertoManjini said:

-not much activity seen

-honestly shows no dedication

The Battlemetrics shown here are pretty poor: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1024426651 Now typically this can be excused if you are using the time well, but that is clearly not the case: the last time you did a Simulation according to the SF roster was on 3/29/2022. Since that point you have only done a few tryouts, which should primarily be the job of the NCOs. If you can't manage to do and log a sim in that time, I am surprised that you have not been striked or demoted.

50 minutes ago, RobertoManjini said:

-as well as there is more people fit for this position.

This is of course a personal opinion, but I do agree as there are several other candidates with superior applications, more activity, and prior experience.

In summary, this should be an automatic denial due to a) Missing poll and b) Immature, argumentative replies.

• Like 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

• Bear_ locked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Navy Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by Bear_

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ unlocked and locked this topic