Crasher NCO Application

poopsniffgod

What is your in game name? Crasher

What is your SteamID?  STEAM_0:1:612856717

What is your current rank? SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server?  179 hours

How long have you been in Nova? 10 Days

How will you assist Nova with this rank? [50+ words] I will try to be as active as I possibly can do trainings, teach people some thing they didnt know, I will try to host decent sims I have some expireience on Nova it was my first battalion on the old server so I hope I can guide newer people to maybe join Nova or just help new guys all together

Why do you want to become an NCO? [50+] The reason I want to be an NCO, not to be blunt BUT I have been a SPC for 7-8 days now and still haevent been promoted after being pretty active in my opinion, you can ask most people in Nova about me and they will know who I am especcialy the brunt mac n cheese.

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? Yes, I was a SFC in Purge and a SGT twice in Purge.

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? [75+] To teach and train people for Nova being a higher ranking member you can guide others and help them with what they need to do if they dont know what to do, which is a commen problem with newer members of Nova. I think the main purpose of NCOs is really to add newer members to battalions and introduce them sims are also an important bit. The duty is bassicly the same as the purpose to add newer members and introduce new people to Nova by doing Tryouts.

Denied
Thank You For Your Interest. You May Re-Apply In 2 Weeks.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• Crunch locked this topic