25 members have voted

1. 1. Do i Deserve Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • Never Bozo

What is your in-game name?: Fusion

What is your steam name?: [GL] Fusion

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:246681057

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): FusionThundr#9430

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Nope, This is the only server i have staffed on for GMod

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 1st

What date did you make your forums account? August 10, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None (Idk how either)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Of Course!

Timezone: EST (Normally am on 3:30-8 weekdays)

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) There is a multitude of reasons I believe that I may be ready for Senior Admin. First and foremost, I have fallen in love with the community and wish to help it in any way shape or form which I have demonstrated time and time again with my work in Support team, or my work as a Gensec CPT, Nu7 MAJ, and Currently D5 COL which I am going for VCMDR. I always try to approach situations in a calm collected and pleasant manner and I hope to be able to help more people as Senior Admin. There are many things I am currently unable to do which I would love to whether it be help with longer bans, Get to situations quicker, or even Train new staff members which has always sounded like fun and I would love to be able to help more people give back to this great community in the same way I have.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly When I bring the individual to the sit, I would try to gain an understanding of the general situation. If i get repeatedly cursed at I will first tell them nicely if they keep this behavior up, they will be gagged and if they do not stop, I will then gag them and try to understand the situation via the other person involved and logs. After gaining one side of the story and getting logs I would then ask the gagged person to explain what happened in order to have both sides and if the gagged person has in fact mass rdmd, I will inform them that they will be warned and banned for Mass RDM and I will explain how to appeal if they believe that the punishment was wrong and I would give them the link and proceed to explain the Staff report ability and give them that link. After this, I will tell both individuals I will give out the punishment and close the sit and after giving the punishment I will wish the polite individual a great day and close the sit

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I will first attempt to seperate each player into seperate areas and one by one, gain their sides while verifying with logs what happened to the best of my ability. Once i gain some semblance of an Idea as to what is happening, I will then make my decision and hand out the proper punishment to the individual(s) that deserve one and explain how to appeal or staff report me and close the sit afterwards.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? There are a lot of different ways to handle a noncaring player. The way I typically go about it, is to try to connect with them. I personally was in a similar state when i first joined and minged HEAVILY. I want the individual to understand what choice they are making and that not caring wont get them far in many things. I will explain to them after this what punishment they will get and stress that it's not the end of the world if its a warn or tempban, and they can always change. I will then stress to them I hope they reflect and come back better than this and if they need help after to contact me.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?   I will take the person exploiting one on one into a staff room and I will go through with them multiple things including why the MOTD isn't an end all be all and there is room for common sense. I will also then explain to them that it should be common sense exploiting will result in punishment and that they shouldn't have done this. Depending on the severity on the exploit, I will issue the proper ban or warn needed for the situation after explaining to the person how to appeal the punishment and staff report me.

Thank you for considering me! Have a Great day!

spacer.png

+Support

good staff member

active

rdmed me once!!

• Laughing 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Omega + Support

- Dedicated.

- Rightful and just when it comes to decisions.

- Very hard working.

Good luck! 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Omega + Support

- Dedicated.

- Very hard working.

Good luck! 🙂 

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Massive + Support

Fusion is an amazing person with a lot of dedication to the staff team. Super active and great to be around.

Go Fusion!

• Thanks 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

13 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Completely disagree.

-Support

You probably do anything to get certain people warned such as myself because you think everyone is all the same. 

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

13 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Omega + Support

- Dedicated.

- Very hard working.

Good luck! 🙂 

This dude is annoying and pretty stupid
(+support tho)

• Laughing 1

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

3 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Support

You probably do anything to get certain people warned such as myself because you think everyone is all the same. 

Hey that sounds like you with RnD command!!!

Its almost like your holding a grudge for no reason Mr. 33 warns. 

Seriously though that statement is just wrong. Fusion is a great staff member and always handles situations properly without any bias 

+support

17 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Omega + Support

- Dedicated.

- Very hard working.

Good luck! 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

8 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Completely disagree.

-Support

this is very petty mr 33 warns

fusion is amazing give this man smt instead!!!!
+Support 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

Man where to start I remember when you got admin it feels like that was yesterday lol and I'm so proud that you have come this far. I have known Fusion for such a long time and he has never done anything that's disrespectful and has been very respectful and reliable. So if you ask me Fusion definitely deserves this position. +SUPPORT

• Thanks 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 5/7/2022 at 12:10 AM, Yato Sensei said:

Omega + Support

- Dedicated.

- Very hard working.

Good luck! 🙂 

• Like 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 5/7/2022 at 2:10 AM, Yato Sensei said:

Omega + Support

- Dedicated.

- Very hard working.

Good luck! 🙂 

+Fantastic D5 Command member

Edited by K I W W I
  • Thanks 1

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 5/8/2022 at 4:12 PM, Demon Dice said:

Man where to start I remember when you got admin it feels like that was yesterday lol and I'm so proud that you have come this far. I have known Fusion for such a long time and he has never done anything that's disrespectful and has been very respectful and reliable. So if you ask me Fusion definitely deserves this position. +SUPPORT

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+Support

-I have seen that you are active.

-Nice guy to RP with

-Unbiased

-Great with handling sits

Hope you get it fusion!

-E11 FTO LCPL Gamma,

Researcher & R.I.G Gamma

• Thanks 1