Discord Suggestion for SCPRP- Denied

FusionThunder

I've noticed that there was a 249 or so role limit and we have basically hit that and there was useless roles like the LOA role or the Divider roles and I was hoping we could remove some of them or combine some in order to allow more roles to be made for if another sub branch is added for example.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place i asked for advice and i was told here)

Thanks for reading!

spacer.png

+/- support

+ unnecessary roles should be cleared out yes, like how the research enlisted roles got condensed to one role.

- however,  divider roles help organize the role menu and are pretty important for organization.

Edited by Caroline

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

3 hours ago, Caroline said:

+/- support

+ unnecessary roles should be cleared out yes, like how the research enlisted roles got condensed to one role.

- however,  divider roles help organize the role menu and are pretty important for organization.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 10:15 PM, FusionThunder said:

I've noticed that there was a 249 or so role limit and we have basically hit that and there was useless roles like the LOA role or the Divider roles and I was hoping we could remove some of them or combine some in order to allow more roles to be made for if another sub branch is added for example.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place i asked for advice and i was told here)

Thanks for reading!

+support, It is a really good point to make and there is a lot of roles soon to be added with new things like these.

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

On 5/8/2022 at 12:31 AM, Caroline said:

+/- support

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

• 3 weeks later...

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues. 

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017