Brand's SF Vice Marshall Application

Brand

Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I hold the position of Starfighter Vice Marshall?

• Yes (Please state why)
    • No (Please state why)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF SWO Yrica Quell / SF SNR ENG SL Brand 1468

What Regiment are you applying for?

The Imperial Starfighter Corps.

Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

I want to be the Vice Marshall of the Starfighter Corps for multiple reasons. For starters, I love SF with all of my heart. Without SF I don't know where I would've ended up in the server. I have made many friends in this regiment and it is the first one I have reached NCO and Officer in. I joined SF for the first time in August, 8th of 2020. I'm not going to go into details but ever since then I have prioritized Starfighters over my other life's, and even left other life's so I could focus on SF. I believe that SF has a ton of room to improve and I want the chance to help them, working next to Mike and Jabronie. I just want SF to be the way it used to be whenever everyone was kind and respectful to everyone else.

How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 11 weeks in the server

What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

There are multiple purposes for a Vice Commander. Some of them being... 

• Leading the battalion.                        • Ensuring everything runs smoothly.

• Assist the Commander.                      • Be a good example for the rest of the battalion.

• Updating Roster                                 

Personally, I believe the most important purpose is being a good example for the battalion. Enlisted look up to NCOs, NCOs look up to Officers, and Officers look up to the command team. We all do this because we want to be like them so we can someday reach that point in our battalion. If the Vice Commander or Commander acts poorly or makes bad decisions, that may rub off on officers who then thinks it's ok to do that. Once the command team starts slacking the whole battalion slacks.

Another good example to mention from the list is Being a leader. Leading the battalion is a big task and takes a lot of willpower. Leading the battalion well can result in everyone believing that said regiment is very good and responsible, overall adding to the respect for the battalion and everyone in it.

Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? :

I should be trusted to become a Vice Marshall because of my experience. I have been Vice Marshall once, before leaving due to past events. This time I'm ready to take the title and keep it. I believe I have gained the trust of many members of SF and I believe most of them could back me up that I am trustworthy. I am trying my best to be a good officer in SF while balancing that with my personal life. As stated before, ever since I joined SF I have loved every second of it and I wouldn't trade it for the world. This proves my loyalty and dedication to my battalion.

How often can you be Online? :

I can be online for a few hours during the week due to school, but during the weekend I can be online all day.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes, these are my warnings.

178fe83d2447cc45ec29ef9a46168507.png

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

• Like 2

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

1 minute ago, Korea said:

+Support

* Previous Experience

* Active

* Friendly

* Good Application

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

If you answer the questions below satisfactorily, I will support the application

1) When were you Vice Marshall,

2) how long you were in the role and

3) which circumstances made you leave the position?

Edit: He answered to the questions in DMs, +support

Edited by Gry
  • Thanks 1

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

+support

+Brand, ik you hate me with your life ngl same do i, but still you have been in SF legit longer than i have and to this day every time you told me to go for a position when i was ready, idk why you left when you left when i was marshall, but i have something to say you did do shit, you made up ideas and me and korea got many ideas from your help, also you have the dedication of a LOT of people in this server as you have no life, and have glasses LOL!

+dedication

+experience

+knows what is asked of him

+has been Vice commander 2 times and Major 2 more times

+legit honestly waiting for yo ass to get marshall..... been here for like half a year and still has not happend.....

Good luck!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

16 hours ago, Korea said:

+Support

* Previous Experience

* Active

* Friendly

* Good Application

Good Luck!

Has a few recent warns but not a big deal to be honest, they seem like harmless ones.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 5/7/2022 at 8:29 AM, Gry said:

If you answer the questions below satisfactorily, I will support the application

1) When were you Vice Marshall,

2) how long you were in the role and

3) which circumstances made you leave the position?

Edit: He answered to the questions in DMs, +support

Would like to know this as well

Edit: questions were answered via DM

Edit: +support, a very well known person within SF, a nice detailed application, always see him on and doing announcements

Edited by Kiar
Change to +support
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 5/6/2022 at 10:22 PM, Korea said:

+Support

* Previous Experience

* Active

* Friendly

* Good Application

Good Luck!

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald

• Like 1

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald                            star wars stormtrooper GIF                      

On 5/6/2022 at 9:22 PM, Korea said:

+Support

* Previous Experience

* Active

* Friendly

* Good Application

Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+ Support

Brand is an amazing addition to the SF team. A friendly and charismatic individual, he is undoubtedly skilled as a pilot and with leadership. I hope to see him elevated even further into this position.

TAO Commodore Elias Falkusa
Former CAO & Vice Admiral

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 5/6/2022 at 10:22 PM, Korea said:

+Support

* Previous Experience

* Active

* Friendly

* Good Application

Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 5/8/2022 at 9:45 PM, Ikelias said:

+ Support

Brand is an amazing addition to the SF team. A friendly and charismatic individual, he is undoubtedly skilled as a pilot and with leadership. I hope to see him elevated even further into this position.

TAO Commodore Elias Falkusa
Former CAO & Vice Admiral

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

Denied

Feel free to contact NHC/SHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel