Do you believe I should be unblacklisted  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I should be unblacklisted

• Yes
    • No

-support

💀

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Mass -Support

You knew that ZJ was hacking, yet did nothing, and then you knew he was back on an alt and still did nothing, well except mass promote him. Each instance was a massive lie to every single person in security and the server. Additionally, this was only like a month ago, I highly doubt you've changed enough in such a short period of time.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

40 minutes ago, Piller said:

Mass -Support

You knew that ZJ was hacking, yet did nothing, and then you knew he was back on an alt and still did nothing, well except mass promote him. Each instance was a massive lie to every single person in security and the server. Additionally, this was only like a month ago, I highly doubt you've changed enough in such a short period of time.

Yea i cant agree more with what piller said here

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

50 minutes ago, Piller said:

Mass -Support

You were a trusted member of gensec command and you betrayed our trust.  plus telling someone to vote yes and getting super aggressive when they vote no is a huge red flag.  -support

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, Piller said:

Mass -Support

Are you dumb lol ? like genuinely its an honesty question Piller. I did not know that ZJ was hacking at all so get our sources right buddy and mass promoting ? like what ? how is promoting him to LCPL mass promoting. Don't believe me ask SEC CMD. TBH I don't think fabricating parts of a story is the best look for VCMDR so get your facts straight pall 🙂 

55 minutes ago, Jett_ said:

oh yea also he knew i was ranger lmao 

so this would be the second time he helped an alt get promoted

I wouldn't pull that card Flixy especially when lots of others knew including Nu7 CMD SEC CMD even our lovely @The Gaming Goat

• Dislike 6

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

1 minute ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

Are you dumb lol ? like genuinely its an honesty question Piller. I did not know that ZJ was hacking at all so get our sources right buddy and mass promoting ? like what ? how is promoting him to LCPL mass promoting. Don't believe me ask SEC CMD. TBH I don't think fabricating parts of a story is the best look for VCMDR so get your facts straight pall 🙂 

Meeseeks.. Buddy… are you really trying to say you didnt think ZJ would hack? Bro…

spacer.png

Just now, FusionThunder said:

Meeseeks.. Buddy… are you really trying to say you didnt think ZJ would hack? Bro…

No that's not what im trying to say before ZJ was caught I almost never talked to him when it was not related to SEC & he never told me that he was hacking. Almost everyone thought he would hack and he did. I was simply pointing out how Piller was objectively wrong in most of his arguments (as per usual)

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

-support

bro is literally dissing JMT and HCMD in a blacklist appeal…. By all means this is a great comedy show and entertaining to watch but holy shit.

your not getting unblacklisted lmao

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

28 minutes ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

I was simply pointing out how Piller was objectively wrong in most of his arguments (as per usual)

Based. Even though I like piller, fucking based.

Anyways 

+/-

I really hate having to deal with these fuckers migrating to the server I am on so if yall can please just take these guys back I know there rejects but so was like 50% of SCPRP (at one point)

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ET, Security SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 Cpl,  D5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - Moderator, Royal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

15 hours ago, Jett_ said:

no this dude tryna force me to say yes after i voted no! dw about my name btw it's a glitch

unknown.png

Desktop_Screenshot_2022.05.06_-_23.53.45

^^ thats not very nice

-Support

Went To R6 to get Rekt by Savager lmao

Edited by Gyara

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

4 hours ago, Piller said:

Mass -Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

13 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Also pretty sure Blacklist aren't appealable anymore, not 100% sure on that.

A Huge no for me! - you been rude to some people including me.  - Support!

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• bop locked this topic