28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I should be unblacklisted

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: Meeseeks

Ingame Name: Meeseeks

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:501542706

Job Blacklisted From: Security as whole 

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Collaborating with an ALT account, getting them promoted

Dispute:

Well how do I start this off . . . so yeah I made a mistake, a very large one at that, but what I have learned is that we are all prone to mistakes, and it's a part of being human. What I did was unacceptable as a SCMD member, a Security member, and as a Gaminglight member as a whole. What I did is something I will never do again. From my blacklist, I have adapted and overcome. I'm not the same person I was a month ago I have reflected on this situation and that has let me improve myself. What I did was completely wrong, I valued a friendship with others more then the branch I cared about so very much. Not only did I disappoint Security but I betrayed the branch completely utterly. Im sorry what I have done is something that in the future I will NEVER even think of possibly repeating. I'm not seeking forgiveness or pity. What I wish for is one final chance to prove myself to the community that I have changed and that I'm responsible now that I can be trusted. I wish for one last shot within Security. 

If you have any questions relating to this subject please DM me on Discord

Thank you all for reading this and I'm sincerely sorry for all issues if caused.

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123
  • Laughing 1

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

-support

Not very good response to that 😒

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-support

already caused issues with other people and branches, plus you went out of your way to mass promote a guy who is community blacklisted. just told somebody to kill themselves because they disagree with the appeal. unfit for any branch, imo. 

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

-support

as cyclone said you've caused a bunch of problems and generally shown that you haven't changed much

Edited by Eyelander

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

+ / - Support

I really wanted to + Support this appeal but the response I have been seeing is not encouraging. Meeseeks has done a lot for Security and I believe that the incident that got him blacklisted could have been handled differently. I think there is no question that Meeseeks would do well if he were to come back to Security, but perhaps getting a better image is in order.

2 hours ago, Jett_ said:

no this dude tryna force me to say yes after i voted no! dw about my name btw it's a glitch

unknown.png

Desktop_Screenshot_2022.05.06_-_23.53.45

^^ thats not very nice

yeah fat - support 

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

2 hours ago, Jett_ said:

no this dude tryna force me to say yes after i voted no! dw about my name btw it's a glitch

unknown.png

^^ thats not very nice

- Support

Also pretty sure Blacklist aren't appealable anymore, not 100% sure on that.

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Also pretty sure Blacklist aren't appealable anymore, not 100% sure on that.

Branch blacklists can be, it's server blacklists which are instant-denial

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Hex-G said:

+ / - Support

I really wanted to + Support this appeal but the response I have been seeing is not encouraging. Meeseeks has done a lot for Security and I believe that the incident that got him blacklisted could have been handled differently. I think there is no question that Meeseeks would do well if he were to come back to Security, but perhaps getting a better image is in order.

2 hours ago, sl33p said:

-support

already caused issues with other people and branches, plus you went out of your way to mass promote a guy who is community blacklisted. just told somebody to kill themselves because they disagree with the appeal. unfit for any branch, imo. 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Jett_ said:

unknown.png

^^ thats not very nice

Not after that -Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

5 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-support after what jett said bruh

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

7 hours ago, Jett_ said:

unknown.png

^^ thats not very nice

Wow, just wow! Honestly what you said Mr. Meeseeks, is absolutely disrespectful and it is crazy for me to think that you were once a Security Senior Command Member! What you did was bad already and this is down right horrendous! I also think telling someone to kys should warrant a ban from the SCP-RP discord, someone was banned for the same thing! (Also you didn't spell "anoying" correctly. It is spelled AnNoying). I rest my case, your honor.

hi

6 hours ago, Hex-G said:

+ / - Support

Changing to this

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

8 hours ago, sl33p said:

plus you went out of your way to mass promote a guy who is community blacklisted.

twice at that. it’s like trusting a guy who was community blacklisted for hacking just for him to get banned again… why would they do the same mistake with u???

• Laughing 3

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

• bop locked this topic