1. 1. Nebel for SF VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF ENGL SW 004 Nebel : I am a Group Captain or MAJ equivalence 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? :

Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? :

There are a great many things which happen inside the SF battalion which I feel could be shifted to make the experience of this battalion much more enjoyable for everyone participating on the server. I also have had a great load of experience in Command from my previous time spent as a SNRCMDR and AHC member which I feel would let me be a great resource for the other command of the battalion. Also I feel as if my current position as a Group Captain doesn't let me help the battalion the the best of my abilities. I also feel that the fundamentals of the branch could be changed in a positive way to improve inter battalion communication so that way a lot of negative events I have watched occur do not happen in the future.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? :

1,722+ Hours https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/919716259?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? :

The main purpose of a Vice Commander for any branch is to help the Commander in all the duties not specifically restricted to the Commander, such as helping with Roster updates and making flag ups and other activities to keep the battalion active. They are also expected to be well versed in the rules and regulations of the battalions that way if any questions ever arise they can be dealt with before it reaches the Commander who is already expected to do so many things.  They are also expected to keep the battalion alive while the Commander is otherwise incapacitated or unable to preform his functions and to prove themselves worthy of the positions above them should the need arise. A Vice Commander in essence should be someone who is trusted by the battalion to give out good knowledge, be active and someone who can be seen by other battalions in a positive light. When situations occur when a member of the battalion is acting out of line or in a manner disrespectful to others often a Vice Commander will be required to dish out a punishment in order to correct this wrong and to bring the battalion back up to its normal standards, this is also a crucial part of the job of a Vice Commander as they need to be able to get as much information as possible about the situation and punish according to the severity of the wrong doing.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have had previous experience as a battalion commander from my time as a 501st Command Member which I was for five months, which gave me plenty of times to learn the limits of my powers as a Command member and educated me on how to run a battalion to keep it from dying out. I have also had previous experience as an Army High Command Member which during that time I learned why things are conducted in certain ways. I have also been an active member of the community since December 2020 and I have never received one warning during my time on the server. I have tried my best to have a positive relationship with everyone I meet on the server and try my best to be a role model for what other members should strive to be while interacting with others on the server. I have also been an active member of Starfighters since the 8th day of March which I believe I have only had positive interactions with other members of SF since then and have a positive place inside the battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

My current schedule allows me to be on as much as I want so I could be active for 4-6 hours a day everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Not Applicable.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this application. It means a lot to me that you took enough time to actually read through it and I hope you have a Safe and Blessed day.

Edited by NebelFir

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+support

-active

-good dude

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support
Nice and approachable
active
Competent
Has past experience

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

-support

- got skipped a lot of ranks when in SF (counted myself i think 5)

-via SF experience or navy he has 0 as he was Marshal Commander so idk why people are saying "experience" when he just hit SL

-also has back stabbed a lot of people.... and from my POV that does not make a team leader...

-app could actually use so much more work... 

-activity, i was on this week 5 times, out of those 5 times never saw him, only person i saw were NCOs and Vice Marshall and another officer

-as well as has had problems with HC with how he talks to them and respected them in the past and i will not be ok with that.

Edited by RobertoManjini
  • Laughing 2

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

15 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Nice and approachable
active
Competent
Has past experience

Good Luck!!!

For everyone to know, you don't have to be Active in game. But you do have to be active within the Battalion (Discord and TS). Nebel Knows how to command troopers into being something greater, Nebel has been AHC before so this would most definitely be nothing different. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

5 minutes ago, RobertoManjini said:

how would you know??? that it is different? (been army high command deals with more battalions and has more disperse judgments as well as been Navy command think, there is only technically speaking only 3 battalions, so there is quite a difference in how you deal with things) as well as kio you dont know really how to, no disrespect its you have never been navy command so how would you know?

Keep your support to + or - supports and avoid arguing on threads. This goes for everyone.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Can’t reach my PC right now so it won’t be fancy looking.

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

I have had the privilege and honor of working alongside Nebel a long time and can say without a doubt he’s one of the hardest working command members I’ve ever seen. He puts a great deal of dedication into his work and I can tell he is truly passionate about SF. I believe he has a lot to offer and plenty of experience to boot.

His application is well worded.

He has command experience people. The difference in the duties of a VCMDR generally do not stray very far from each other between Army and Navy.

When people say he has no SF experience,  I don’t think you realize he’s been in SF a great while and been helping with things for a long time.

Nebel has never backstabbed anyone, this is a direct contradiction of the character I know him to have. (Also really rich coming from the person who accused him of that 💅💅)

He’s been an active and involved member of this community for so long and I can’t imagine any better options for this position. 

best of luck Nebel!!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Doing this from my phone while im at work.

+support

While im not constantly on the job as id like to be due to work, staffing, and inquisitor, i will say this.

When im on, i always see nebel on, ive never seen him backstab anyone(weird that im hearing this is being brought up from the guy that got removed from marshall and nearly ruined the battalion..), we get along great, he knows how to do what he currently has been doing and is doing it exceptionally well. He has prior experience as a command member and is very approachable. Application is well detailed and i think he would be a good fit.

Best of luck to you nebel

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 5/6/2022 at 11:00 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Nice and approachable
active
Competent
Has past experience

Good Luck!!!

Great person on the 501st, one of our best people
-501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald                            star wars stormtrooper GIF                      

On 5/6/2022 at 11:00 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Nice and approachable
active
Competent
Has past experience

Good Luck!!!

Has the ability to do great things at this position 

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

On 5/7/2022 at 6:01 PM, Theta said:

Can’t reach my PC right now so it won’t be fancy looking.

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

I have had the privilege and honor of working alongside Nebel a long time and can say without a doubt he’s one of the hardest working command members I’ve ever seen. He puts a great deal of dedication into his work and I can tell he is truly passionate about SF. I believe he has a lot to offer and plenty of experience to boot.

His application is well worded.

He has command experience people. The difference in the duties of a VCMDR generally do not stray very far from each other between Army and Navy.

When people say he has no SF experience,  I don’t think you realize he’s been in SF a great while and been helping with things for a long time.

Nebel has never backstabbed anyone, this is a direct contradiction of the character I know him to have. (Also really rich coming from the person who accused him of that 💅💅)

He’s been an active and involved member of this community for so long and I can’t imagine any better options for this position. 

best of luck Nebel!!

I remember when I wasnt anything on this server, and Nebel would always be friendly to everyone he would walk by when he was AHC. Funny dude and good to see him around.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel