Permanent law boards - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

williams245678

What you want to see? - add more permanent “laws boards with taxes on them” to map areas such as (GOV Spawn, jail house, bank, suburbs park area, SS Base front doors)

Why should we add it? - this makes it easier for everyone to know taxes, and the current laws.

What are the advantages of having this? - people won’t have to travel to spawn to see what taxes and laws are (including PD). The bug with the “placelaws” command won’t be a problem anymore. 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by williams245678

I Agree There Should Be More Law Boards Place Around The Map But I Think  There Should Be 2 New Permanent Lawboards Maybe At State Base Or Outskirts Having Too Many Lawboards Around May Cause A Bit Of Lag Overall Great Suggestion
-/+Support

• Like 1

Just now, Kcarma said:

I Agree There Should Be More Law Boards Place Around The Map But I Think  There Should Be 2 New Permanent Lawboards Maybe At State Base Or Outskirts Having Too Many Lawboards Around May Cause A Bit Of Lag Overall Great Suggestion
-/+Support

+Support 

Great idea and all reasons said by Kcarma

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

9 hours ago, Kcarma said:

-/+Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

23 hours ago, Kcarma said:

-/+Support

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.