Rinzler's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Rinzler

POLL  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rinzler join the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

GENERAL INFORMATION [1-6]
Name: Rinzler
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433360051
ULX Rank: Diamond 

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since early November of 2021.
Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.
How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): I have had zero warnings on all GL servers since joining the community. 

WHY I WANT TO JOIN THE EVENT TEAM
I want to join the Event Team because I see it as the next step forward in my wide-reaching goal to serve this community as best as I can. The Event Team itself piqued my interest after I participated in several recent events which all varied in nature and scope. I have several ideas for events that could be hosted, big, small, combat, and non-combat. I have comprehensive knowledge of the SCP universe, so I am competent in dealing with the subject matter. I have extensive experience in staffing and directing complex operations, which would support my ability to ensure things run smoothly and run events smoothly myself. I am as active as I can be, and I am highly professional when it's the appropriate time. In short, I am interested in ET because of the knowledge and skills I want to apply to the server even further, and because of my desire to develop and host fun experiences for the playerbase. 

WHY I FEEL THAT I AM TRUSTWORTHY
I feel that I have displayed considerable reliability, activity, and trustworthiness in handling sensitive material and/or responsibilities in the past and the present. My comrades in the MTF faction can attest to this. I am familiar with working under pressure and with a great deal of power, and thus responsibility. My status as an SNCO in Mobile Task Forces Nu-7 and Delta-5 displays my ability to work diligently, proactively, and professionally. To supplement these statements, below this answer a resume is linked that provides a history of the positions I have previously held.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dpLevPY3xQSXzTIHgt1SP-ue-OG2K18XMxB-T0VV3cs/edit

I am not familiar with ULX, but I am adept in technology and willing to put time into learning how to master the system.

EVENT IDEA(S)
I would love to host or cooperatively lead events that introduce more cognitohazardoud or memetic elements. Another idea is to introduce SCPs that conform to different secondary classes, such as Numen (designating pertinency to a deity). Event plans may also be not related to the SCP universe, focusing more on fun games. Such as more prop hunt matches, arena games, and more of that sort, all for an in-game cash or item prize. For roleplay combat events, Capture the Flag or King of the Hill games could be hosted on the surface at buildings or vantage points between FF and CI. For these events, combatants would have their NLR disabled. Focusing more on SCP-related activities, anomalous objects, humanoids, or animals can be introduced in RP to give research staff something to work on. 

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

+ Support

Rinzler is an amazing person and should definitely be an ET member. He wrote a great app and is pretty active as well.

Go Rinzler!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 5/6/2022 at 4:59 PM, Caroline said:

+ Support

Rinzler is an amazing person and should definitely be an ET member. He wrote a great app and is pretty active as well.

Go Rinzler!

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

On 5/6/2022 at 3:59 PM, Caroline said:

+ Support

Go Rinzler!

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

On 5/6/2022 at 3:59 PM, Caroline said:

+ Support

Go Rinzler!

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 5/6/2022 at 4:59 PM, Caroline said:

+ Support

Go Rinzler!

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥