================================================

Jerrid of the 69th Medical-Corps :  Vice Commander Application

================================================

What is my in-game name? 

My full title at the time of writing this is: 69th RVMS MAJ Jerrid 2407

What Regiment am I applying for?

69th Medical-Corps

Why I want to be vice commander:

There is nothing that will kill A player's career like time. Not only the time they have, but the time they can spend, that is why I seek a command position. Simply because I have excessive amounts of time, and not many places to spend it Unlike other applicants, I can provide stability to the medical command structure, at a much needed time. my Goal as a command member will be simple; To drive recruitment numbers up. There will be multiple ways I will accomplish this. The first is through simple notoriety of the battalion, which will come when other methods have worked their magic. Secondly By providing all NCOs and officers with the tools necessary, not only to recruit members but to educate them in our methods. And I Will not stop at those who are just in the battalion. I will include the sub regiments in multiple Cross-battalion Trainings, Missions, and Sims. As well as integrating them into one another. But stability and practicality are not the only Roots of my tree. I will provide approachable mentorship to those in need, especially in our NCO ranks, and lower officer ranks. 

How much game time I have on the server:

At the time of Me writing this application I have. 313:04 hours That may not be as much as other applicants, Time does not directly equate to the skill and knowledge within my field. 

What the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch is:

The job of a Vice Commander is not only to act as an authority figure to Officers and NCOs but to be a mentor as well. Secondary to this is aiding the Commander in any management of the battalion he requires to be done. And lastly assuring high command that the battalion is in a stable and growing position. 

Why should you trust me in being a vice commander?

Trust is something that is not begged or pleaded for. It is something that is earned and while my career in Medical has been short. I have learned much in that time. And I hope to continue learning until my final Hours on the server, far from now. As to why you should trust At the time of writing this application, My fast rise to my current position as major speaks for itself. 

How often can I be online?

As I stated in my reasoning for becoming vice commander, I have much time ahead of me, not only to learn, but to conduct myself as a vice commander, and possibly one day, Commander. For a rough timetable, I am currently 17 at the age of writing this. and while school is a big part of my life I still managed to Meet quota every week, As well as be active every week, if not every day. Along with this, I will be able to maintain this rough activity for the next two years.

Do I have any warnings? 

As of Thursday, May 5th, 2022, I have no warnings or strikes to my name.

Other info:

STEAM_0:1:446954704

Rumpyram (steam name)

https://www.battlemetrics.com

Edited by rumpyram

-support
-
good medical but for a command app it could be better

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

12 hours ago, clarence said:

-support
-
good medical but for a command app it could be better

I think you could also use more experience as an Officer before becoming a command member.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

- Support
You are an excellent officer and have shown great effort this recent week. Unfortunately this Application is not detailed enough in regard to what is expected for a Command Application. If the App was written better and more thoroughly and you had a bit more time in Medical under your belt, I'd feel more comfortable +Supporting it.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

Denied

Feel free to contact AHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Crunch locked this topic