1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

IC DMVL SSE SFC 8900 Harry

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?:

No I haven’t been striked in IC or other battalions

3. How many warnings do you have?:

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

I would say my in game activity is decent at least I spend 3-4 hours a day and that's when I'm busy, when I'm not busy I spend about 5-6 hours, plus I left all my other battalions just so I could main IC and have much more time for the battalion. 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

Demo and sniper (Demo vice lead and sniper enlisted)

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I want to be officer to because I want to take a bit more responsibility for the battalion since it is the only battalion I'm in so I would love to take as much responsibility for it as I can and as much duties for the battalion as I can.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?: 

I feel like being a former Naval, Shock captain and a SO which is like being a officer in DT (except cant promote unless SSO+) shows that I'm responsible enough to not abuse my rank, also feel like I should be trusted with officer because I am a DMVL which shows that I can lead as well as be trusted to promote people.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

I would try and bring more activity to the battalion as the most people we have on as a average is 4 people, I would do more sims and training with GC prizes to try and increase activity since everyone doesn't have lots of GC, and I would bring more RP to IC since we don't usually do a lot of it and the only ones that really do RP a lot are demos. Also as former Naval and Shock captain and I could bring experience from being both an army and navy officer.

Edited by Harr y

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Harr y changed the title to IC DMVL SSE SFC 8900 Harry Officer Application

-support
-Very good dude, but app has little effort

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

-Support 

-Application is very short 

- Has not been in IC very 

-I haven't seen much leadership from you but you also haven't had many opportunities to show leadership

+Active

+Friendly

Overall I think you have the potential to be a great IC officer but your application is pretty bad and short, and I think you need a little more time as an NCO

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

• Rux locked this topic