Williams Resignation from CI R&D

Williams

Hello again! I've currently been thinking a lot and I've come to that same time where I don't really get any enjoyment from playing this game anymore. It's been fun talking to everyone I've met and meeting new people and seeing some old players return. I won't really be in GL for a while I'll pop up here and there but as mentioned It won't happen that often.

There's many people I'd like to mention who were great to talk to but I feel that would be bland and repetitive as I've seen many before do it. I just want to thank all of those who made CI fun. I do wish R&D does get better with activity and hope to see it thriving.  Sorry for leaving on such an abrupt notice. I wish luck to the next Bio lead.

Ciao Everyone!

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Good luck dude! It was great having you around!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

I remember when you were in Nu7, sucks to see you leave, best of luck in the future man

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

William welcome to the retirement home

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

15 hours ago, Tazza said:

William welcome to the retirement home

Hello!

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

• Adam. locked this topic