Williams Resignation from CI R&D

Williams

Hello again! I've currently been thinking a lot and I've come to that same time where I don't really get any enjoyment from playing this game anymore. It's been fun talking to everyone I've met and meeting new people and seeing some old players return. I won't really be in GL for a while I'll pop up here and there but as mentioned It won't happen that often.

There's many people I'd like to mention who were great to talk to but I feel that would be bland and repetitive as I've seen many before do it. I just want to thank all of those who made CI fun. I do wish R&D does get better with activity and hope to see it thriving.  Sorry for leaving on such an abrupt notice. I wish luck to the next Bio lead.

Ciao Everyone!

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

:[

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP]

Current Ranks: CI RnD EFS ERS SWB SCR CIN Bawls| CI STS CQOP PVT Bawls

Former Ranks: Lead Researcher Doc| MTF Nu7 RCT Dickface| Gensec OFC Vlad| Medical Trainee Minge

Damn bro, Sad to see you go

• Gaminglight Love 1

| | Been here for 3 years might as well stay 🙂 | Donator | Kind of a Minge 🙂 | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Good luck dude! It was great having you around!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

I remember when you were in Nu7, sucks to see you leave, best of luck in the future man

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png                       

Too much near the truth they say, keep it till another day, let them have their little game, delusion helps to keep them sane, let them have their little toys, matchbox cars and more kids joys, exciting in their plastic ways, Frozen food in a concrete place.

Retired: MTF Nu7 Captain, Deputy Head of Covert Agency Excalibur, Sr. Tactical Response Team, Jr. Field Expert. HTF A4 Powerage C2. Former CI SVA Bio. Currently: Red Right Hand Guardian Uniform 81. Maint Expert, HLPR Bot, MMF Hoover Sec LCPL CI PVT

William welcome to the retirement home

I forgor
Former AIN | EOI T3 | CI SFC | OS | RAS

15 hours ago, Tazza said:

William welcome to the retirement home

Hello!

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one!"

- Portal 2.

• Gaminglight Love 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

• Adam. locked this topic